Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bswartz95

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
Cleveland , OH
Five Blackhawks.

Wow! You do an amazing job! Any chance I could get a dark one for my high school logo (where I work)?
If it's workable, I appreciate it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 161

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
After saving them, I noticed that when set as lock screen, they were blurry. Any way to fix that by chance??

Not sure what settings you are using on your phone. I just tested all of them on my iPhone 6 lock screen and they are crisp. They have been sized to fit the 6. They are not sized for parallax. They are intended for Standard View with Reduce Motion>On.

Is it possible they downloaded improper for you? The proper size should be 750 x 1334. These were all done as the others ones I have done on the boards. Please look at your phone settings and the size of the image you downloaded. As I say, I have had all 5 on my iPhone 6 and they are clean and sharp looking.

JetBlack7

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 14, 2011
Portugal
@tiggger could I ask for these please?

Attachments

• Mitsubishi 3.jpg
    Mitsubishi 3.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 125
  • Audi 4.jpg
    Audi 4.jpg
    658.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Nissan 11.jpg
    Nissan 11.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Track 5.jpg
    Track 5.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Track 10.jpg
    Track 10.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 145

noej

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2014
Hello everyone, I was wondering what methods are used to resize all these images to fit the iPhone 6 without noticeable quality lost? As I would love to make my own wallpapers as well as help others with it.

I have these 2 images of batman (On both of the links you can downloaded these in different resolutions). If someone could resize these for the lockscreen that would be awesome.

Thanks

http://www.wallpaperup.com/205937/black_and_white_Batman.html

http://wallpaperstock.net/batman-artwork-wallpapers_w37007.html

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Hello everyone, I was wondering what methods are used to resize all these images to fit the iPhone 6 without noticeable quality lost? As I would love to make my own wallpapers as well as help others with it.

I have these 2 images of batman (On both of the links you can downloaded these in different resolutions). If someone could resize these for the lockscreen that would be awesome.

Thanks

http://www.wallpaperup.com/205937/black_and_white_Batman.html

http://wallpaperstock.net/batman-artwork-wallpapers_w37007.html

Here are your walls.

As for what I use to do these, Photoshop CS6 with many plugins. AlienSkin plugins being the ones I use the most. Blow Up 3 by AlienSkin is the one I use most for scaling to minimize detail loss. But it still has it limit depending on the size of the original image and how far you have to go with it. Plus I use Illustrator CS6 for building some of the vectors that I use.

But you can use much cheaper software such as Photoshop Elements 13, Pixelmator and Affinity Designer, all of which will work great, but are much less expensive. Plus plugins that will make the job go easier. Expect a fair size learning curve.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 2.png
    2.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 221

noej

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2014
Here are your walls.

As for what I use to do these, Photoshop CS6 with many plugins. AlienSkin plugins being the ones I use the most. Blow Up 3 by AlienSkin is the one I use most for scaling to minimize detail loss. But it still has it limit depending on the size of the original image and how far you have to go with it. Plus I use Illustrator CS6 for building some of the vectors that I use.

But you can use much cheaper software such as Photoshop Elements 13, Pixelmator and Affinity Designer, all of which will work great, but are much less expensive. Plus plugins that will make the job go easier. Expect a fair size learning curve.

I'll look into the plugins and thanks a lot :)

Cburke24

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2012
Melbourne Fl
Badge

Can someone remove the logo and the word Ambassador

And put them on a badge?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,591

Redraider2013

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2013
Dallas, Texas
firedept

Can you please make me the one with names

Damon and one with Eric

Iphone 6

Also I wanted the team logos with the

Patriots. Spurs. Giants. Devils.

Thank you I like those you have made

Adam

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Are you able to put font (ie. School name) above and below a logo? Such as "Gahanna Lincoln", Or are you only able to take images from the web?

Thanks for your contribution to this community! Amazing.

Like so, or do you have a special font that you would like used? I own a very large collection of fonts. We can also use an image if you have one.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    688.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 2.png
    2.png
    693.8 KB · Views: 110

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Can someone remove the logo and the word Ambassador

And put them on a badge?

Thanks in advance

Quick question. Are you talking about an actual badge, you would wear as a name tag on a shirt or are you talking a wallpaper like I have done below.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    623.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 2.png
    2.png
    671 KB · Views: 140

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
firedept

Can you please make me the one with names

Damon and one with Eric

Iphone 6

Also I wanted the team logos with the

Patriots. Spurs. Giants. Devils.

Thank you I like those you have made

Adam

I am going to work on this tomorrow evening for you as I have to go to work really early in the morning (2:30 AM). Here are some Giants tags I just built yesterday to get you started.

On the Damon & Eric nametags, is that all colors or do they want just certain colors? Let me know and I will have everything done for you tomorrow evening when I get home. Thanks for you patience.

P.S. Already pulled some great logo's for the other sports tags.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1 MB · Views: 117
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
  • 3.png
    3.png
    991.7 KB · Views: 120
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.