Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LostMyMarbles

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
I ordered my iPhone 7, plus rose gold, 128 gb, Tmobile from the apple store on September 9 and the estimated delivery date is October 4-10. Still processing. Do you think I will be charged next week?

I ordered IPhone 7+ RG 128 with esd 10/04-10/18. Hoping I get charged this week!

Reactions: KST87

greggaravani

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2012
Generally how long after do they ship when you've been charged? I was charged Friday for my 7+ 256GB Jet Black and would expect arrival sometime next week but am curious as some people get charged and wait quite some time...thanks everyone!

Omega V

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
Las Vegas, Nevada
Generally how long after do they ship when you've been charged? I was charged Friday for my 7+ 256GB Jet Black and would expect arrival sometime next week but am curious as some people get charged and wait quite some time...thanks everyone!

Most people that I see who have been charged on a week day received their phone 2 days later. I was charged on Friday also and I happen to have ordered the same color, model and memory as you but no UPS information yet either.

I assume we will get information Monday morning and hopefully get our phones on Tuesday or Wednesday...

Myshell270

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2014
Michigan
Well, I think the wait for me is done. I pre ordered a jb plus that I thought I would've gotten earlier but guess not so I'm leaving it to my mom now. Pre ordered a silver one that's suppose to come from 9/27-10/10 but might cancel it now since I reserved a MB 7 plus 256 GB at an Apple Store to pick up tomorrow. Honestly didn't want the 256 but since the pluses are so in high demand, why not. No more playing the waiting game of when they'll charge me.

Make sure that the Apple store will actually let you buy the phone from them, since they have said that reservations are only for those who are a part of the iPhone Upgrade Program due to so many people canceling their pre-orders and making reservations instead. In other words, those who have been canceling and reserving are basically getting their phones before those who were in the IUP.

Rolo260

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2016
Switched my delivery that was supposed to be Tuesday from my house to a ups store now my tracking number says "delivery change requested" and shipping date of "information unavailable" hopefully I didn't screw something up

nousernamespecified

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2014
Secure Enclave
Finally got UPS tracking! Delivery scheduled for 9/26. Was charged on 2:19pm (PDT) Friday for iPhone 7 MB and iPhone 7+ MB. Details in my signature below. T-Mobile's site and app still says 'Being Processed'. Received no text or email from T-Mobile regarding updates either.

Also, my reference numbers do not match to anything on my T-Mobile account. I checked account number, order number, my phone numbers. So if you were hoping to track it by reference, I am not sure how much to trust it.

@Kylee0300 I think now is the time you should keep refreshing that UPS myChoice page :)

Last edited:

muadibe

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2010
Chat with tmobile and got a ups shipping lable.. time to send this hissing iphone 7 mb 128gb back on Monday just got it like 3 days ago.. not happy with it.. for this price of a phone I'm not happy it's picking up hissing sounds on video recording and calls.. I'll wait a month or so. And maybe try again or get a note 7/iphone 7 plus at local tmobile stores..

Check if you guys are having this issues.. most having the hissing sounds others have it when it picks it up on the mic when recording video or on phone call.. some worse then others..

Mine also makes a sound when the phone is just sitting and charing when I'm in my room quite at nice while it's on my table next to my bed I can hear it make sounds once a while maybe when data is trying to connect/notifications/connection to wifi/network. .

But yeah was fun for a day or so with it.

Hope everyone's new iphones don't have it.. enjoy your new iphones everyone..

Only started using mine yesterday. There is definitely a low level hissing of hissing when playing back video. The room could be totally quiet, but it's still there. Will contact Apple and see what the recommendation is. I tested it against the 6S plus which also has a hiss but is barely noticeable. The 7 Plus sounds several times louder and is quite noticeable.

Also, I was surprised how hot the phone got when restoring from a backup. After installing all the apps it cooled down pretty quickly.

Reactions: iMaconApple

mgadoury

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2016
Switched my delivery that was supposed to be Tuesday from my house to a ups store now my tracking number says "delivery change requested" and shipping date of "information unavailable" hopefully I didn't screw something up
Mine says the same thing. I'm hoping I didn't screw anything up either.

mgadoury

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2016
Finally got UPS tracking! Delivery scheduled for 9/26. Was charged on 2:19pm (PDT) Friday for iPhone 7 MB and iPhone 7+ MB. Details in my signature below. T-Mobile's site and app still says 'Being Processed'. Received no text or email from T-Mobile regarding updates either.

Also, my reference numbers do not match to anything on my T-Mobile account. I checked account number, order number, my phone numbers. So if you were hoping to track it by reference, I am not sure how much to trust it.

@Kylee0300 I think now is the time you should keep refreshing that UPS myChoice page :)
What is the status of your tracking?

JimmyG88

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Was charged on Friday for my MB 128 7+ and I just got my tracking number! It will be here by the end of the day tomorrow!!! The wait is finally coming to an end! I hope you all get your phones soon. It's been an interesting preorder.

Reactions: KST87
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.