Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kjm18

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2014
Hexham, UK
e0cc8fdf046527d15aa06e64c6624456.heic

Hexham Abbey, Northumberland, UK.

8eb30ec359e68e400ae7827d0bf265a3.heic

Windermere, Cumbria, UK.

Taken on 7 Plus, edited with Snapseed.

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Got my 8 plus this weekend guys. And next weekend I’m off to Snowdonia. Can’t wait to capture some awesome shots.

Sunny1990

Suspended
Feb 13, 2015
Got my 8 plus this weekend guys. And next weekend I’m off to Snowdonia. Can’t wait to capture some awesome shots.
Question for you?
Which color and storage did you get? What you think about iPhone X will you still buy iPhone X? And by the way can please post some pictures of your new device!

I my self am waiting for iPhone X in 64 GB silver :)

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Question for you?
Which color and storage did you get? What you think about iPhone X will you still buy iPhone X? And by the way can please post some pictures of your new device!

I my self am waiting for iPhone X in 64 GB silver :)

Got the space grey 64GB. I had the iPhone 6 64GB as well which I’ve never managed to fill up in the last few years, so thought of going with the same size.

iPhone X looks good but there are too many new techs in that device for me to be comfortable with my purchase and the device is really expensive to say the least.

I tend to stay away from first generation devices. Also my workflow and lifestyle accommodates Touch ID very well. The whole lifting the phone to your face every time you want to unlock the device or even to use Apple Pay, seemed a bit too awkward to me. I’m not gonna get the X this year. I’ve joined the Apple upgrade program this year as well, so if the next iteration looks appealing then I’ll get it next year.

I’ll get some pictures later mate. Have erased my 6 already to sell it off. Don’t have any other device to take a picture with at the moment.

Here’s the link to the other thread - https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-8-plus-unboxing.2071240/

Reactions: Sunny1990
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.