iPhone app for uploading to Picasa

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by michaelsviews, Nov 30, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502a

To all the wonderful developers out there, how about an app to load my iPhone take pictures to Picasa, instead of or ALONG with Flickr ?

Thanks in advance.

2. macrumors newbie

smokeonit

3. macrumors member

4. macrumors newbie

topche

5. macrumors regular

Pixlepipe from the app store will upload to picasa, as well as a bunch of others. If your phone is JB' it'll do your cycorder videos too.

6. macrumors member

You forgot to mention the pixelpipe plug-in you have to download from cydia.

7. macrumors newbie

8. macrumors 6502a

Wow !

Four of you want to upload pics to Picasa and not one of you thought to check Google for an answer ??

9. macrumors newbie

Web Albums

www.webalbumsapp.com - this iphone app offers really nice browsing functionality. uploads may come in an update, we'll have to see.

10. macrumors newbie

I´ve tried PicasaFoto - and while it´s quite nice, you can only batch upload 3 pictures at a time, and I wish I did´nt have to go the cumbersome way and browse my camera roll for each picture.
    It should be more intuitive and let me select many photos - like the Photos-app already can do if you want to share!

11. macrumors newbie

PicUpp to upload from iPhone to Picasa

You could try PicUpp. It is plain-vanilla, withou any knick-knack. Lets you upload photos to Picasa - that's it. And it's one of the cheaper apps. http://www.joobik.com/p/picapp.html