Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

catean

Suspended
Jun 16, 2013
London, UK
I've ordered a 64GB trough an upgrade at Vodafone. They promised 1st of April but no news yet.

P.S. Just received a message from Vodafone stating that there is a slight delay regardin my SE...as exepcted from Vodafone.

Last edited:

UltraInstinct

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2013
United Kingdom
In on UK thread.

Ordered at 7:04am Thursday 24th March, been preparing for dispatch since Thursday night, card was charged Friday sometime.

Got some accessories all ready, leather case cost £13 and Mophie case cost £18, both brand new off Amazon.co.uk. :)

Dmef10x.png

Reactions: robotica

Tiguan

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2014
In on UK thread.

Ordered at 7:04am Thursday 24th March, been preparing for dispatch since Thursday night, card was charged Friday sometime.

Got some accessories all ready, leather case cost £13 and Mophie case cost £18, both brand new off Amazon.co.uk. :)

Nice. I saw that brown case on Amazon. Um-d and ah-d about it. Would be great to see how it looks on the phone. Did you get the space grey phone? - I've splashed out on the midnight blue case but always liked the look of the brown.

My phone has just been shipped and I've now got a shipment number via DPD. Still not active yet so working its way through their system!

UltraInstinct

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2013
United Kingdom
Nice. I saw that brown case on Amazon. Um-d and ah-d about it. Would be great to see how it looks on the phone. Did you get the space grey phone? - I've splashed out on the midnight blue case but always liked the look of the brown.

My phone has just been shipped and I've now got a shipment number via DPD. Still not active yet so working its way through their system!

I jumped on the case as soon as apple announced the SE was the same as 5S lol, it was £13 but last I saw it had gone up to £16.

I ordered the gold SE, I always wanted the gold 5S but could only get Space Grey at the time, felt I HAD to go gold this time. :D

EDIT: Mine has now been dispatched! Apparently on the 27th yet it's only just updated tonight.

tomacwhite

macrumors regular
May 1, 2009
England
Going to try and pick one up on Thursday in Birmingham Apple Store (Bull Ring). I am hoping I can just drop in and pick one up!

As it been confirmed that 5S cases work ok? Thinking about the larger camera lens more than anything.

Cakefish

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2015
I want a 64GB iPhone SE. I have a Galaxy S7 so I shouldn't, but I can't stop thinking about the new iPhone. I love the Samsung phone's camera, performance, battery life etc. but it feels like a large phone in the hand. I came from a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact and am struggling to get used to the added size. I want a small phone like the SE but with the Galaxy S7 camera dagnabbit!

I really want the SE :(

Z3man

macrumors 6502a
Feb 19, 2012
UK
Ordered mine early on the morning of release in the UK, just had my despatch notification, due to be delivered on the 31st as expected, but strangely it says it was despatched on the 27th.

Z3man

macrumors 6502a
Feb 19, 2012
UK
Mine is with DPD which means I will get an hour delivery slot, I would hate to miss delivery!
Mine is with DPD as well, i only live about 1 mile from the main sorting hub, but having it delivered to my works address which is about 8 miles away, shame i am at work or could have gone and collected it from the hub. As long as i have it for Thursday evening i am not that bothered though.

UltraInstinct

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2013
United Kingdom
Mine is with DPD as well, i only live about 1 mile from the main sorting hub, but having it delivered to my works address which is about 8 miles away, shame i am at work or could have gone and collected it from the hub. As long as i have it for Thursday evening i am not that bothered though.

I work from home so I will be watching the door like a hawk. :D

IFRIT

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2012
Mine has been dispatched, what are the chances it will come tomorrow based on previous years?

Zari

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2015
UK
My SE has been shipped and is coming with UK mail to my workplace, and same day the IPP is coming with DPD.

Ordered at 8:30 on the 24th.

Cover, case and pencil all arrived last Saturday.

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
John Lewis orders just went live at 8pm. Sold out in under a minute! FFS. i wanted their 2 yr warranty.
Same happened to me… but… it seems as if their stock got replenished within minutes and I managed to order what had been out of stock / sold out only 15 minutes before.
So perhaps worth trying again?

Rose Gold 64GB, pickup at Waitrose on Thursday after 2pm. :)

Reactions: Zari

dinojr

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2008
Same happened to me… but… it seems as if their stock got replenished within minutes and I managed to order what had been out of stock / sold out only 15 minutes before.
So perhaps worth trying again?

Rose Gold 64GB, pickup at Waitrose on Thursday after 2pm. :)

Thanks arkitect, I tried again and yep, iPhone ordered!

ascender

macrumors 601
Dec 8, 2005
Ordered from JL bang on 8pm, bank blocked my card due to "fraud".... Tried alternative card and phone was out of stock.

Just tried again and they seem to have more in stock so fingers crossed....

Reactions: catean
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.