Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

t1937r0

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 5, 2006
I took a run with my iPod nano and nike+ this morning. When I connected the iPod to my powerbook, it automatically uploaded my recent run data
to the Nike website, as normal. I then noticed that iTunes had found a new
version of the iPod software for my nano, and offered to update the nano
for me. I let it.

After a minute or two, my iPod reset, as is typical after being updated.
When I took a look at my recent runs, however, the data was gone. The
totals from recent runs were still reflected in the summary screen, but
the individual runs were not listed.

Just a warning to make sure you have uploaded recent run data to the Nike
web site before you update your nano to 1.3

Robin

djrd

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2006
Amazing Pocket Sized Speaker for iPod nano!

I just discovered an amazing pocket sized speaker for the iPod nano called the MiniBlaster from http://www.jlabaudio.com for only $39.95! It's the only iPod nano speaker of its kind! They also make an amazing USB laptop speaker on a flex cable called the B-Flex and some sweet in-ear style noicse cancelling earbuds called JBuds! You can use the coupon code "blog20" to save 20% off any order!

lozanoj83

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2006
Southern California
djrd said:
I just discovered an amazing pocket sized speaker for the iPod nano called the MiniBlaster from http://www.jlabaudio.com for only $39.95! It's the only iPod nano speaker of its kind! They also make an amazing USB laptop speaker on a flex cable called the B-Flex and some sweet in-ear style noicse cancelling earbuds called JBuds! You can use the coupon code "blog20" to save 20% off any order!

Ok.. I call this spam.. spam spam spam
as for the original one..
yea thnx for the warning, hopefully no one else will have the same problem you did..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.