Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thermonuclear

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2009
First, it looks about as authentic as my iPad signed by phonograph inventor Thomas Edison.

Second, Jobs has had his autograph out there many hundreds of thousands of times. For those who are old enough to remember, Jobs and twenty or so key payers involved with the original 1984 Macintosh had their signatures cut into the case mold. Opening the Mac showed all of these autographs on the inside of the rear shell.

foodog

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2006
Atlanta, GA
First, it looks about as authentic as my iPad signed by phonograph inventor Thomas Edison.

Second, Jobs has had his autograph out there many hundreds of thousands of times. For those who are old enough to remember, Jobs and twenty or so key payers involved with the original 1984 Macintosh had their signatures cut into the case mold. Opening the Mac showed all of these autographs on the inside of the rear shell.

How much do you want for that iPad with Edison's sig? ;)

PC Chopath

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2011
Neverland
Wow, thats so real signed by Steve Jobs!!

Attachments

• steve-jobs-signed-letter-apple-founder-ceo-rp_280750068094.jpg
    steve-jobs-signed-letter-apple-founder-ceo-rp_280750068094.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 414

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
If you buy this and you aren't rich, you've got ridiculoses. I'll never understand why people pay money or want to own an autography.

Mr. M

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2011
A certificate of authenticity from a graphologist is included, as stated in the auction....so any doubts can be put to rest I guess, because it checks out. Handwriting university put together an analysis of Steve Jobs' signature for all to see.

AppleMacDudeG4

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2011
Cool item

It would be a cool item if it really was signed by Steve. It does look somewhat like his signature but i myself would not bid on such an item. It is going to be expensive bid when it is finally finished assuming that eBay does not take it down again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.