Hi! When my winter break started, I plugged my iPod touch into charge before I went on my one week vacation. When I left, I forgot to unplug my iPod meaning that it was plugged in for 6 days. When I returned, I noticed the battery drained much quicker than before. By not using it, it went from 100% to 52% in approx 20 hours. Before, it wouldve lost about 10%. My question is... did my battery get damaged? From what I know, the battery stops charging and acts as if it is not plugged in to prevent battery damage. Thanks!