Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PowerMac5500

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 14, 2021
Nothing is playing on my phone, and I keep getting an error on my desktop app saying "Not available in US Apple Store..."

progx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2003
Pennsylvania
Tried to sync my local library on my Mac and I get "Service Is Unavailable" through the iTunes Store on the Apple Music app.

bb426

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
California
Having the same problem with all my devices, continuously cycling through songs, even ones that are downloaded on my phone. On an unhelpful chat with level 1 Apple advisor. :)
"I just checked an internal chat for issues, in this case it seems that the system is down, that would explain why it is not working now"

Reactions: PowerMac5500

decypher44

macrumors 68000
Feb 24, 2007
Orange County, CA
Yep. Checked DownDetector. Reports are coming in.

My subscription is missing! I have it through Verizon, and it always showed that I have that subscription through Verizon on Apple App Store and my profile. Now *poof*.

Reactions: PowerMac5500

BLtheP

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2022
Texas
I can't access anything online. Stuff downloaded to my phone, which for me is everything in my library, I can listen to perfectly fine.

bb426

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
California
My advisor says "It seems it is ok now but it could delay some time before working properly, I apologize for any inconvenience this could cause".

And after reloading.... it appears to be streaming. Hmmm what glitch in the matrix happened today?

PowerMac5500

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 14, 2021
This is the best forum on the internet.

Thanks all.

I feel like they must have handed over Apple Music management to AI... would explain so much of it. Including what appears to be a complete lack of interest in "music" at Apple post SJ.

PowerMac5500

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 14, 2021
If anyone is in need of some (new-to-you) tunes, this little ditty from NIN in 2007 holds up well. (...and is the album I was going for when Apple Music went down.)

PowerMac5500

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 14, 2021
Yes, and just appeared in Apple system status. Fitness isn’t working for us either which uses Apple Music so not sure why that isn’t listed too. See Apple System Status.
hackers.gif

• Haha
Reactions: philstubbington

progx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2003
Pennsylvania
According to the iCloud Service status page, there looks like there was maintenance done elsewhere today, namely Apple Cash and Apple Pay/Wallet. Probably created a slight interruption over the other services briefly. Looks like I'm back online too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.