Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dUnKle

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 28, 2020
Have AppleTV+ free until July thanks to purchase of new iPad last year.
If I change my existing Apple Music subscription (paid each month) to Apple One, would I in effect pay more as will loose my the rest of my free AppleTV+ ?

know this was case, just seeing if still same

Reactions: mckdaddy

interbear

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2012
UK
I upgraded to Apple One Premier a couple of weeks ago having previously been paying separately for iCloud and Music. I was also getting TV+ free.

This morning Apple sent me an email saying that I’m getting a £4.99/month credit applied to my Apple ID for TV+ for the months of February through to June.

swandy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2012
I upgraded to Apple One Premier a couple of weeks ago having previously been paying separately for iCloud and Music. I was also getting TV+ free.

This morning Apple sent me an email saying that I’m getting a £4.99/month credit applied to my Apple ID for TV+ for the months of February through to June.
Yep. I got the same email - but I got $4.99 per month - after I converted my various services and some free months of Apple TV+ (purchased a new iPhone 12) to Apple One.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.