Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Active

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
I need a iPad app that will allow me to keep urls or webpages along with their images, documents, take notes and be able to orgimize everything into folders. Is there an app that can do this?

CristobalHuet

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2008
Montreal
Probably way off base, but here goes...

If you want to save the contents of a web page into a reading friendly format, then there's Instapaper (4.99). Great app, but not sure if that's what you want. It can organize into folders as well.

GoodReader is another app that can organize documents into folders, along with images, etc and sync with cloud (0.99).

Neither of those can take notes. If you're looking for all that in one app, then I'm at a loss.

ntrigue

macrumors 68040
Jul 30, 2007
I need a iPad app that will allow me to keep urls or webpages along with their images, documents, take notes and be able to orgimize everything into folders. Is there an app that can do this?

Evernote

Active

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
ntrigue said:

Yes, this one works for me. Good Reader doesn't save webpages with images but Evernote does the job. Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.