Is there an application that converts handwriting to text as you write with a stylus?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by east85, Mar 18, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502a

east85

So that it would be easily searchable after sent to a Mac?

2. east85, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012

macrumors 6502a

east85

3. macrumors demi-god

mobilehaathi

Try googling "ipad handwriting recognition"

4. macrumors 601

brand

Is it that hard to wait for a response?

5. macrumors 6502a

east85

Thank you. I did google around a bit, but should have thought of this phrase. I'm pretty impressed with how many applications are available. If anyone wants to weigh in, go ahead.

----------

Is it that hard to send someone a message?

6. macrumors member

In all fairness, this forum has a pretty big user group. I can understand people bumping. When's the last time you've checked page 13 to see what interested threads are there?

But of course, I don't condone breaking rules.

7. macrumors 65816

7Notes HD Premium does what you want (at least the text conversation, I have tested the searchability afterwards but I don't see why it wouldn't work). I think it's generally a good quality app, but I haven't had much luck with the handwriting to text conversion personally, probably because my hand writing is quite messy. It usually converts it wrong, so I spend too much time editing the conversation process. However, it might work better if your handwriting is a bit clearer than mine, I've seen others posting about the app having had better luck.

8. macrumors 6502a

ipoddin

Try Notes Plus