Is there much more to update?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Java Overlord, Dec 12, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

I guess they could add features to the iPhone, since its display is not retina yet (at least I haven't heard them say it on their website, and they like to boast retina tech). Anyways... in terms of the macbook pro, iPad, and imac, I don't see what else they can do to improve it. Technology is being pushed to its limits. Things can only get so thin and so light. You can only pack so-much ram into a computer. I don't see how they can add anything to the next generations of any of these devices.

2. macrumors 603

mobilehaathi

Incorrect.

I guess this is why you don't work for Apple designing new tech.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Correct, I'm more of a software guy. There's always new features you can add to software.

4. simsaladimbamba

The following is directly lifted from their main iPhone page, which has another page dedicated to features, which has a section about that what it does not have.
    They will always find a way, and technology evolves rapidly and there are new technologies around every other corner. Just because you and I and others cannot think of how Apple can improve their products, does not mean, that Apple does not think about it. They probably have some kind of Research and Development laboratory somewhere in one of their buildings.

Ah, four posts, and three of them original posts of your own thread. Let's see how this develops.