Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

moneymac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
I was looking for a case, bag, sleeve for my 12" Powerbook,
and I came across this on Ebay "Apple Retro 12" Powerbook laptop bag case"
Now I think I could get away with when being Funky doing Art stuff.
But my banking clients might think I'll look like a freak.
WHAT DO YOU THINK PLAY OR PASS ?

camomac

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2005
Left Coast
i think that moneymac might have meant this

here is a pic:

Attachments

• df_12_sb.jpg
    df_12_sb.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 657

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
Im not a physicist, but I think when you put the ibook/powerbook together with its antimatter version, it explodes. Just a word of warning.

topicolo

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2002
Ottawa, ON
Jay42 said:
Im not a physicist, but I think when you put the ibook/powerbook together with its antimatter version, it explodes. Just a word of warning.

You have to have a physicist's sense of style to buy that bag :).

Rod Rod

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Mohan's got it right -- it seems that Apple's order got mixed with Cross Colours (remember that stuff?) at the factory. Amazingly, it seems that Cross Colours brand clothing is still available for sale today, at least (apparently) in Japan.

attachment.php

iEdd

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2005
Buy it for me so I can choke myself, then I won't have to put up with the ugliness :D :eek:

Village

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2003
Austin, Tejas
jamesW135 said:
Blech, That thing looks like a lunchbox.

That's just what I was going to say! Some hideous vinyl creation from Walmart. Also, many may remember these, but back in the early eighties all of my little friends wore a pair of shoes that were almost these same colors. They were blue/red/yellow canvas with a white rubber toe-cap, or was that yellow? I forget, but they were equally as ugly as this thing. Its only saving grace is that old-school Apple logo.

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
the seller didn't quite get his description on eBay correct. sure it's amazing - amazingly ugly.

your banking clients wouldn't think you're a freak, they'd just wonder why you appeared to be an adult carrying around your laptop in a lunch bag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.