Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aus_dave

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2004
homerjward said:
that, my good sir, is a 17" studio lcd display
I'm not so sure, the 17" is more of a square and the screen in the pic looks like a wide screen (with a thicker bezel at the base).

The creation date on the pic is March 4th 2004 so is it an old photo or is someone having some fun?

dotnina

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
The bezel looks really, really thick.

I'm going to have to go with "older model of a studio display."

(Here's the pic, BTW)

Attachments

• graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 360

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
One thing is for sure, no one is going to have pictures of the new iMac's introduction without the aid of a time machine.

Darwin

macrumors 65816
Jun 2, 2003
round the corner
If Apple are keeping the iMacs under Lock and Key, are keeping the posters and booths covered and not letting anything leak out (like the PM G5 :D ) I doubt they will ruin it by having it in a picture on a website :rolleyes:

Edge100

macrumors 68000
May 14, 2002
Where am I???
Darwin said:
If Apple are keeping the iMacs under Lock and Key, are keeping the posters and booths covered and not letting anything leak out (like the PM G5 :D ) I doubt they will ruin it by having it in a picture on a website :rolleyes:

Yeah, Apple would never ruin a new product announcement by, say, posting the specs of the computer on the Apple Store a day before the anonuncement...or perhaps by displaying the computer in a major national magazine the night before the announcement.

Nah, never! Not Apple! ;)

aus_dave

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2004
Not that it's that important, but now that I've seen the new iMac it looks very, very similar to the screen in the image shown above. Check out the thicker bezel at the base.

Maybe it was a clue after all ;).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.