Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

B/D

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2016
It is, indeed. However, this bug affects usability (granted, apple music alone), so...

tonyr6

macrumors 68000
Oct 13, 2011
Brooklyn NY
This is why Apple Music needs a web player instead of iTunes only. Also partly unrelated if you hope that if you use a Chromebook and want to use the Apple Music app you guessed it is not compatible so you are stuck with a Mac or Windows machine running that bloated buggy iTunes.

Reactions: B/D

anthonylambert

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2002
UK
I have this problem on iOS (9.3.3 beta 3) whilst listening to Monty Python's various albums, but it skips tracks too. I was wondering why I had to keep telling Siri to move to the next track.

When the Monty Python album "Matching Tie and Handkerchief" came out it had 3 sides! on the B side they had two parallel tracks so you would play the B side and randomly it would play different sketches.

May be it related???? :)

sudo1996

Suspended
Aug 21, 2015
Berkeley, CA, USA
This is why Apple Music needs a web player instead of iTunes only. Also partly unrelated if you hope that if you use a Chromebook and want to use the Apple Music app you guessed it is not compatible so you are stuck with a Mac or Windows machine running that bloated buggy iTunes.
I don't like what iTunes has become either (versions after 8), but is it really a good idea to get a laptop that can mostly only run HTML/Javascript content in the first place?

Reactions: villicodelirant

B/D

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2016
It´s seems that the bug it´s back with a vengeance on latest iTunes version. Anyone else can confirm this, please?

:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.