Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Retired
May 16, 2006
All I use iTunes for is music, and I control it mainly via QS...I wish there were less iPhone bloats and there was better start-up time...

rushmere

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2006
New Zealand
iTunes still crashes when I try to delete a song from my library! :mad:

This update was an incredible waste. :rolleyes:

Really? It's going to allow hundreds of thousand of people here in Europe to activate their new iPhones. That doesn't sound like "an incredible waste" to me.

Believe it or not, there is whole world outside of the USA. ;)

Endymion

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2002
After installing and restarting I've discovered all my Safari cookies were deleted. I'm having to go around to all my sites and manually log in.

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
Anybody know if this fixes the encoding in iTunes on Leopard? It wouldn't stay at an exact bit rate before...

hqsbud

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2003
Holding off on an upgrade until I hear about compatibility with iToner. Anyone know about this yet??

I updated to iTunes 7.5 and QuickTime 7.3 and then synched my 1.1.1 iPhone which had an existing iToner-installed ringtone on it. After the synch, my ringtone still worked. I then ran iToner 1.0.4 and installed another ringtone, and it appeared on my iPhone and was selectable as a ringtone. So as far as I can tell, iToner is intact after this upgrade.

chr1s60

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2007
California
I updated to iTunes 7.5 and QuickTime 7.3 and then synched my 1.1.1 iPhone which had an existing iToner-installed ringtone on it. After the synch, my ringtone still worked. I then ran iToner 1.0.4 and installed another ringtone, and it appeared on my iPhone and was selectable as a ringtone. So as far as I can tell, iToner is intact after this upgrade.

Great! Am updating now.

ncsmith4

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2007
What exactly does this mean?

"iTunes 7.5 features the ability to activate iPhone wherever service is offered"

Retired
May 16, 2006

Good to know Apple isn't 100% against the community :)

gorby

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2007
I just did 'check for updates...' on iTunes and it says 7.4.02 (or whatever) is the current version :confused:

Mazda 3

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2007
Mid-Tn
A few new features I noticed:
- Inactive iTunes window is now a lighter shade in Leopard.
- Events support with iPhoto '08 and iPhone.
- iPhone preferences now include iPhone and iPod backups.

Yeah,thats nice that iPod backup.I was hoping for Flash player
for the iPod this time,oh well maybe next time.

One thing I`ve noticed with my iPod is there`s a lot of people with unsecured Wi-Fi connections,scary thing to me.

Love Coverflow.

My new 20" 2.4 iMac has been impressive,the finest computer
I`ve ever owned. Count myself lucky with all the sad stories .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.