Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deanbo

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 6, 2003
Has anybody heard anything more recently? Like who the record company is who didn't sign? (So I can burn their HQ to the ground perhaps?)

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
deanbo said:
Has anybody heard anything more recently? Like who the record company is who didn't sign? (So I can burn their HQ to the ground perhaps?)

Rumour has it Sony and their partner are behind the local delay... I have heard this personally from someone in the music industry and seen another claim recently in the Australian Appletalk forums...

I dont recommend you do anything drastic. This is just the way things are in world of big music. :rolleyes:

aussie_geek

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2004
Sydney Australia
About time something is done about ITMS.au!! :eek: I can't see what the problem is :confused:. There are $$$ to be made in online music. The digital age and the iPod has revolutionized the way we listen to and acquire our music. Sony being a company that likes to make waves technologically should jump in at the opportunity!!

As Pauline Hanson would say.. 'Please Explain?' :D

aussie_geek

inlimbo

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2005
Sydney, Australia
aussie_geek said:
As Pauline Hanson would say.. 'Please Explain?' :D

aussie_geek

ROFLMAO!!!! I don't understant either. Australia is so bloody backward when it comes to technology (and water recycling - but thats another topic).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.