Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buckuxc

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 28, 2003
Any chance that iTunes will ever have more burning options, like being making the fade preference appear on a burned CD? Should I just succumb to getting 3rd party burning software if I want more options?

sps

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
buckuxc said:
Any chance that iTunes will ever have more burning options, like being making the fade preference appear on a burned CD? Should I just succumb to getting 3rd party burning software if I want more options?

sps
That would be a nice feature - if you want to see it in an upcoming version of iTunes, send feedback to Apple.

pounce

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2004
when apple bought emagic, they also bought the program waveburner pro which is an excellent pro full featured cd burning program. i'm waiting for it to appear on osx in some form. apple owns the software that does everything you'd ever want in terms of cd burning. i use it on os9, so i'm trying to be patient about seeing waveburner or it's replacement on osx.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
I seriously doubt that anyone that intends to burn a CD with that fading technique would go to iTunes to do that when Jam (comes with the Toast with Jam package for $110) already has that option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.