Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

galavanter

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2008
Here is the Soprano's Season 2 and Season 6 Itunes Artwork. I will trade for Season 1,3,4,and 5.:)

I copied the pic using right click from the "now playing" window in itunes. It was the only way I could figure out how to do it. I then used GraphicConverter (free download and trial) to convert the tiff file to a jpeg. Just select "save file as" from file menu and select jpeg (actually it is selected by default). The above is for beginners like me...

Attachments

• pastedGraphic.jpg
    pastedGraphic.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 374
  • pastedGraphic-1.jpg
    pastedGraphic-1.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 283
  • pastedGraphic-2.jpg
    pastedGraphic-2.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 297

baj24

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2008
Does anyone have the artwork to season 1 of Reaper? For some reason, the image won't show on getvideoartwork.com and I can't seem to find it anywhere! Thanks in advance.

foobar2k

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2008
A couple of NCIS ones since I didn't see them in here yet.
These are from season 4 and 5 respectively:

Attachments

• ncis4.jpg
    ncis4.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 247
  • ncis5.jpg
    ncis5.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 331

Twowildman21

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2008
Anyone have artwork for Secret Life Of An American Teenager Season 1 preferably the iTunes one, and Smart Guy Season 1 and 2?

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
anyone have artwork for the justice league and justice league unlimited tv shows?

Thanks!

Justice League seasons 1 and 2 are now in the iTunes store, so simply grab the URL and use this method that has been discussed on this (and just about every other) thread numerous times about getting artwork for shows in iTunes. Unlimited isn't out yet, so you'll have to wait or hope someone makes some.

jaywalker

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2008
Justice League seasons 1 and 2 are now in the iTunes store, so simply grab the URL and use this method that has been discussed on this (and just about every other) thread numerous times about getting artwork for shows in iTunes. Unlimited isn't out yet, so you'll have to wait or hope someone makes some.

I would love to do that... but im in Australia and we have a very pitiful selection of tv shows! i was relying on someone who could post them here for us poor Southern Hemisphere'rs :)

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
I would love to do that... but im in Australia and we have a very pitiful selection of tv shows! i was relying on someone who could post them here for us poor Southern Hemisphere'rs :)

I can't help you because I'm not at home at the moment, but you can still do it even though you're in Austalia. On the homepage of the iTunes store, simply scroll to the bottom and change your region from Australia to the United States. You won't be able to purchase anything, but you can grab the links for any TV shows (or movies I believe) and use the above link I provided. :cool:

jaywalker

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2008
I can't help you because I'm not at home at the moment, but you can still do it even though you're in Austalia. On the homepage of the iTunes store, simply scroll to the bottom and change your region from Australia to the United States. You won't be able to purchase anything, but you can grab the links for any TV shows (or movies I believe) and use the above link I provided. :cool:

ok... i'll try that thanks! in the meantime, if anyone has any JL Unlimited artwork, i'd appreciate it!

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
My god go to GetVideoArtwork, Are you all really so lazy that you can't be bothered to check out the site started by the MR members that did these threads?

Agreed. It's been mentioned here and on the few other artwork threads a dozen times or more. These threads should only be for artwork either not there or not on iTunes, meaning custom album art at this point. Nobody should be posting here requesting someone else go do the tracking work for them.

On a side note, hopefully the mods over at GVA get up and working soon. The TV show artwork area (though already vast) hasn't been updated in at least a week. It's ridiculous with all the requests and submissions that seem to be pending.

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
I actually did already search, there were no results for Pushing Daisies.

There is artwork for Pushing Daisies on page 8 of this very thread you posted in. I know you're new to MacRumors, but please be sure you search the forum before posting a question, or at the very least look through the pages of the thread you're posting in. It was two pages ago. This saves work for everyone else that may go out looking to try and help you, or prevent someone from creating new album art when it already exists.

jaywalker

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2008
it seems like that itunes album art grabber wont work... ive tried justice league, also superman/doomsday movie and a cd, but i keep getting an error!

venti

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2008
Frasier Artwork?

I'm looking for video artwork for Frasier (all seasons). I checked getvideoartwork.com and unfortunately there wasn't anything there. I did notice that on one of the much earlier posts in this thread, someone posted a link to Frasier artwork. Unfortunately the link is no longer active. Does anyone have this artwork -or- a new link to it?

Thanks!

superdrive022

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2008
Entourage - season 1, 2, 3 pt.1, 3 pt. 2, 4.

Attachments

• Entourage season 4.jpg
    Entourage season 4.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 598
  • Entourage season 3 pt 2.jpg
    Entourage season 3 pt 2.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 406
  • Entourage season 3 pt 1.jpg
    Entourage season 3 pt 1.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 378
  • Entourage season 2.jpg
    Entourage season 2.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 491
  • Entourage season 1.jpg
    Entourage season 1.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 1,048
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.