Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kyle Nerder

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2005
Toronto
What's up with this?

I turn on my visualizer in iTunes and it plays fine, but everything is off-set to the right. I have like 5cm of nothing on the left screem margin.

No way to screen capture it for you, cause the visualizer quits when I shift-apple-4.

Anyone else seen this?

ducttape

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2005
Are you sure you can't screen-capture it? I know Cmd-Shift-3 won't work, and Cmd-Shift-4 won't work if you set the computer to take a picture of one particular window. If you haven't tried Cmd-Shift-4 and just dragged over the window (rather than selecting it), give it a try.

Kyle Nerder

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2005
Toronto
ducttape said:
Are you sure you can't screen-capture it? I know Cmd-Shift-3 won't work, and Cmd-Shift-4 won't work if you set the computer to take a picture of one particular window. If you haven't tried Cmd-Shift-4 and just dragged over the window (rather than selecting it), give it a try.
No. It kicks me out of the visualizer everytime I try to screen capture.

When I run the visualizer in a window mode it fills the window, but on full screen mode, it doen't fill the left side of the screen. Any ideas anyone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.