Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

auhagen

macrumors regular
May 30, 2010
Denmark
No you don't, it's still one click, only the icons are arranged across the top left.

Not if you have multiple iDevices connected, you have to select them from a drop down list when connected.

I hate drop down list's and have hated them since the 90's.

But drag and drop on tones and app page is neat, but still liked the old sidebar theme better :)

People are different I know, but I dont like the new design, thats just my opinion.

Smellmet

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2012
Goole, UK
I've been an iTunes apologist for years but after updating to v12 I can't defend it any longer. I honestly believe no-one on at Apple uses iTunes, especially not as a media library manager.

From now on I'm canceling my Match account and using Spotify for music.
For video I'm sticking to the Beamer app from my MBP to the AppleTV.
Less hassle on both counts.

Tell us what your problem is with it. For years all I've heard is the word 'bloated' now they release a really simple clean version of it and people still aren't happy.

Smellmet

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2012
Goole, UK
Horses for courses. The program does everything that I ask of it, it's dead easy to use and runs really well on my 4 year old Windows laptop.

ibglowin

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2005
Am I blind or is there no easy way to switch back and forth between the Mini Player view and the Fullscreen view anymore. I don't see any small button on the darn thing anywhere. You can still do Window/Miniplayer from the topbar or the short cut Shift/Command/M
Not in Love with 12 or 11 for that matter…..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.