Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FabioPoli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 10, 2012
Hey everybody! We want to introduce our latest game for iPad and iPhone: Jake Escapes!

A new and original arcade action game with a unique grindhouse visual style.

JAKE ESCAPES IS AVAILABLE ON: NEW IPAD (IPAD3), IPAD 2, IPHONE 4S, AND IPHONE 4. (other devices will be supported soon)
scaled.php

Meet Jake, the world's greatest thief. In fact he is such a good thief that he has become somewhat bored with stealing altogether and he is now desperate for the ultimate challenge.

Then there's Doc, Jake's friend and clever scientist. Doc managed to crack the Echelon Network and discovered the existence of an alien artifact known only as the G.R.A.I.L., hidden away in Area 51.
Stealing the G.R.A.I.L. is the least of Jake's worries; dealing with its awesome power is another matter entirely! Oh yeah, and the Crime Lords...

When the news of Jake's daring heist - and the existence of the G.R.A.I.L. - is revealed it seems everyone wants to get their hands on the mysterious artifact, including the most dangerous and devilish Crime Lords across the globe!

Then there's Bob. The U.S. Government is determined to capture Jake and recover the G.R.A.I.L. by any means, even if that entails unleashing the legendary and unfailing Secret Agent Bob! Watch out, Jake!
scaled.php

3d graphics
- in stunning HD compatible with the New iPad retina display.

A comic adventure
- build your story by completing the jobs in any order you like and watch it unfold through colorful comic-style cut scenes.

Unique gameplay
- use intuitive touch screen controls to stay ahead of the chase!
- complete jobs by collecting items and help solve the G.R.A.I.L. enigma.
- tap on enemies to have Doc blast them.
- defeat the deadly Crime Lords in challenging battles.
- climb, dodge, jump and fight as you scale the skyscrapers of each Crime Lord.

An original soundtrack
- feel the world of Jake Escapes come to life!

Think you can handle the chase? It's time to get in shape. The escape starts now!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.