Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allisonv7

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2004
Mine :)

allison.

Attachments

• january.jpg
    january.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 302

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
xsedrinam said:
Trying to get Tiger-ready:
tigerscreen320-black-small.jpg

X

I love this one, nice job. My only comment, could the tiger color just be a little darker. Because the Tiger is such an awesome looking animal. IS this your own design?

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
wdlove said:
I love this one, nice job. My only comment, could the tiger color just be a little darker. Because the Tiger is such an awesome looking animal. IS this your own design?

Thanks, wd. Yes, just some layered toying around with PS and filters. I'll see what I can do to darken the tiger. Aren't they beautiful creatures though? I wanted to get the eyes to pop a little, too without trying too hard.
X

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
xsedrinam said:
Something more like that?
TigerDesktop-dark-small.jpg

X

Yes, that looks awesome, thank you. You did a fast job. That will certainly be a good desktop with the coming Tiger release. ;)

Palad1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2004
London, UK
me, me, me!

I just found out how I could change icons on files and shortcut, so I'm having fun with my desktop :)
january.jpg

maybe mario should ask the panda which way the princess' castle is...

:D

Palad1,
feeling like an 8 year old :)

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Haha, nice icons Palad1 ;). But is it me or does the bottom left of you screen shot look like a Kernal Panic of some sort? :confused:

Palad1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2004
London, UK
ChrisBrightwell said:
Where did you get your wallpaper and icons? I dig the style of the wallpaper and adore the icons.

Thanks.

Thank you :p

Here are the icons : Pixelgirl's icon site (some 16x16 are b0rked though :( )

And the wallpaper is from samwise's gallery (this artist did concept arts for WoW, check out the download section for full-size wallpapers)

The console log was displayed thanks to geek tool and shows some errors happenning each time I close a session authentified through my private key... hmmm...

C'ya!

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Use a screen grab of your cluttered desktop full of windows and sheets, and use that as your wallpaper. In about 30 minutes of use, you'll be ready to punch your computer. :)

JDOG_

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
Oakland
Here's mine...definitely ripped my background off from some other guy on page 2 of this thread. Cheers.

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 179

heaven

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2004
TrenchMouth said:
desktoppic2.jpg

more colorful than usual, but fun...

Can you please post your desktop picture only, it looks pretty cool... Where did you get it from?

TrenchMouth

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2002
heaven said:
Can you please post your desktop picture only, it looks pretty cool... Where did you get it from?

the origional is too large for my image hosting site, they will resize it, which sucks. so if you would like a copy PM me and i will send.

i do not know who did it. i completely forgot where i got it from, so if someone out there recognizes it let me know and we can start giving the right person credit for it, because, as you can tell, i think it is pretty damn cool too. if i remember where i got it from i will post it here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.