Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spiderman0616

Suspended
Aug 1, 2010
I just want you all to know I always thought that antenna was terrible. That antenna and the crappy MacBook keyboards are two things I will never defend.

matt3526

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2011
Hey now, don't drag the touch bar into this. I love it. Although I do have one of the newer keyboard designs that has a physical escape key.
Hey now, don't drag the touch bar into this. I love it. Although I do have one of the newer keyboard designs that has a physical escape key.
Maybe the newer ones are ok. I had to borrow a Mac with Touch Bar a while back. It was a nightmare because of the fake escape key. I’m a programmer and need that key. When the new pros come out I’ll need to get one to replace my ageing Mac. I really hope for a proper escape key

azhava

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2010
Arizona, USA
I just want you all to know I always thought that antenna was terrible. That antenna and the crappy MacBook keyboards are two things I will never defend.
Well, since we're going back to the past, I'll go on record as saying I thought the 1968 Ford Mustang was a terrible redesign over the 1965-67 models.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumpie
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.