Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixx

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2006
currently shuffling the 2.. can't decide...

Attachments

• Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 223
  • Picture-2.jpg
    Picture-2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 195

fenixx

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2006
brikeh said:
Whoa is that Marla Singer from FC? Do you have a link to that?

Yes, its Marla. Unfortch, I don't have the link any longer. I've got the .jpeg on a alternate hard drive I can get for you in a couple of days, if you want it.

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
fenixx said:
Yes, its Marla. Unfortch, I don't have the link any longer. I've got the .jpeg on a alternate hard drive I can get for you in a couple of days, if you want it.

Cool, I Pm:ed you my email! Thanks!

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
One saved to go on the Macbook (when i get it). Made it in photoshop. If you want to switch the colour or recommend one then you can.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 263
H

Happy Sponger

July July July...

What do you think for a first posting ?
:)

Picture 1.png

H

Happy Sponger

Loving the stamp style...

BakedBeans said:
I think the photoshoping is mind blowing, thats what I think.

;)

Man, love the stamp update to your post.. where did you pick that up from or was it custom ?

Zmmyt

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2005
FSUSem1noles said:
This is what I have as of now, I doubt I'll keep it all of July..[/IMG][/url]

How did you get the Dashboard Widgets to show on your desktop?

EDIT: found it on google LINK (but is there a solution, which doesn't cost $20?)

macOSX-tastic

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2005
At the Airport. UK
Tymmz said:
How did you get the Dashboard Widgets to show on your desktop?

you can temporarily drag them from the dashboard dock to the desktop by holding the widget whilst de'activating dashboard. to get it to stay there, you need to activate Devmode (developer) in terminal. im not sure how to do that, but someone will be sure to help you out.

S

EDIT: Desktop coming soon:D

Zmmyt

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2005
macOSX-tastic said:
you can temporarily drag them from the dashboard dock to the desktop by holding the widget whilst de'activating dashboard. to get it to stay there, you need to activate Devmode (developer) in terminal. im not sure how to do that, but someone will be sure to help you out.

S

BakedBeans said:

Thanks, I already did the trick, but I like the transparent effect, which Amnesty provides. But I'm not sure, if I want to spend $20 on it.

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Tymmz said:
Thanks, I already did the trick, but I like the transparent effect, which Amnesty provides. But I'm not sure, if I want to spend $20 on it.

You don't have to purchase it for the weather and calendar widgets.. I have it installed on my intel mac at work and the trial is long over, and the weather widget and calendar widget still work, those are the only two I really use/want on my work computer, whenever you turn the computer on though you get a box that pops up that asks if you want to register, just click no..

I purchased it for my Powerbook because sometimes I have more widgets on my desktop, when you purchase the program it gives you the ability to change the widgets you want on your desktop at any given time.. or import new widgets..

Zmmyt

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2005
FSUSem1noles said:
You don't have to purchase it for the weather and calendar widgets.. I have it installed on my intel mac at work and the trial is long over, and the weather widget and calendar widget still work, those are the only two I really use/want on my work computer, whenever you turn the computer on though you get a box that pops up that asks if you want to register, just click no..

I purchased it for my Powerbook because sometimes I have more widgets on my desktop, when you purchase the program it gives you the ability to change the widgets you want on your desktop at any given time.. or import new widgets..

All I use it for is the iTunes widget right now. Will see if it works after the trial period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.