Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
icloud said:
| My Newest Desktop | - Created by iCloud

wood6nd.png

| Desktop-Clean | Desktop-Dirty| Dashboard |

That is a great desktop. It would be nice to have one like that of the downtown Vancouver. Any chance that there were pictures like that for different cities wherever you found it?

icloud

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2005
killuminati said:
That is a great desktop. It would be nice to have one like that of the downtown Vancouver. Any chance that there were pictures like that for different cities wherever you found it?

Killuminati, That is actually a desktop I made off photoshop. I simply chose Chicago because it had a nice skyline and the picture had a good resolution.

as far as making more, until some time frees up, I am going to need to put that onto hiatus.

If your interested in snagging yourself a copy of the wallpaper |in 1024*768|
the link is provided below:

Town Wallpaper - By iCloud

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
icloud said:
Killuminati, That is actually a desktop I made off photoshop. I simply chose Chicago because it had a nice skyline and the picture had a good resolution.

as far as making more, until some time frees up, I am going to need to put that onto hiatus.

If your interested in snagging yourself a copy of the wallpaper |in 1024*768|
the link is provided below:

Town Wallpaper - By iCloud

Thanks, and I think you did a wonderful job with it.

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2005
yeah i would want a link for that too ^^
Anyway, just a suggestion, why don't you people, that post ur desktop images here, post a link to the image at the same time, instead of people asking them each time?

Pittsax

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
DarkNetworks said:
yeah i would want a link for that too ^^
Anyway, just a suggestion, why don't you people, that post ur desktop images here, post a link to the image at the same time, instead of people asking them each time?
That's a pretty good idea.

Anyway, here is the website that has the image. There are several of Pittsburgh and of various resolutions, so I thought I'd just link the site.

Devie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Heres my new one, plus my first mass test that went extremely well, really. I was very supprised that after I opened all of those firefox windows, plus Mail, safari, iTunes, iPhoto, Audium, Quicktime and Word, that it allowed me to still open World of Warcraft and even log into my character :D.

Attachments

• own.jpg
    own.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 253
  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 214

bursty

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2004
PB screen and CRT background

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 1(2).jpg
    Picture 1(2).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 191

TrenchMouth

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2002
Devie said:
Heres my new one, plus my first mass test that went extremely well, really. I was very supprised that after I opened all of those firefox windows, plus Mail, safari, iTunes, iPhoto, Audium, Quicktime and Word, that it allowed me to still open World of Warcraft and even log into my character :D.

Woohoo another Mac using PA reader. sweet

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
Okay, as it is June 27 today, this will be my final desktop for the month of June. I played around in PS a little bit...this was originally a shot I took a couple of days ago at night. Hope you like it :eek:

Attachments

• abstract_chrome.jpg
    abstract_chrome.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 259

Sharewaredemon

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2004
Cape Breton Island
Littleodie914 said:
Haha I had that desktop on my iMac G5 a couple weeks back, one of my personal faves :D

I'm not sure if you posted that desktop here, but that's where I found it.

My work desktops change so frequently and are often already posted here that I don't feel the need to post them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.