Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MVallee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I just got a weird all text e-mail from Apple saying my watch shipped today. It lists the watch I bought, and how much was charged to the 2 gift cards I used as well as the difference that was charged to my credit card. No tracking info and also my watch still shows as "preparing for shipment". Anyone else get this e-mail?

Edit: Here are some screenshots
cDGeRUL.jpg

SJJIT3s.jpg

Last edited:

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I just got a weird all text e-mail from Apple saying my watch shipped today. It lists the watch I bought, and how much was charged to the 2 gift cards I used as well as the difference that was charged to my credit card. No tracking info and also my watch still shows as "preparing for shipment". Anyone else get this e-mail?

Screen shot?

Sanlitun

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2014
I got the same invoice email as well. Says it shipped today April 22.

Blue 42mm sport to Canada shipping from Elk Grove CA 95758

RBDan

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2014
When did your status change from processing?

Oh yeah, Congrats!

MVallee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Sorry just has to black out my info before I could post a screenshot.

My status has been "preparing to ship" since Monday and my gift cards were zeroed out then and i had a pending charge for the difference on my AMEX.

Its strange that the e-mail is all text and formatted so weird. I'll get another screenshot further down where it says it shipped.

Edit: Just added it. Says its coming from Elk Gove, CA.

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
somehow people in canada are getting treated first lol
here you canadans
a7612d2c40ec2049eff9819d746e4ed4acf7b949e0d59ec5b61148999c5ed3ce.jpg

they already started getting serial numbers and now these :mad::mad::mad:

RBDan

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2014
Sorry just has to black out my info before I could post a screenshot.

My status has been "preparing to ship" since Monday and my gift cards were zeroed out then and i had a pending charge for the difference on my AMEX.

Its strange that the e-mail is all text and formatted so weird. I'll get another screenshot further down where it says it shipped.

Edit: Just added it. Says its coming from Elk Gove, CA.

You shouldn't worry about blacking out your personal info.

You're among friends here. :rolleyes:

MVallee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I just tried tracking by reference on the UPS website and it worked! I've been trying since Monday with no luck and it seems nobody in Canada has been able to but I just got it!

gzPZ4hk.jpg

indecision

macrumors regular
May 2, 2014
I just tried tracking by reference on the UPS website and it worked! I've been trying since Monday with no luck and it seems nobody in Canada has been able to but I just got it!

1 pound? You sure its the watch?

Also how you find it? I can't find mine, but pretty sure its coming Friday as its listed on my support profile.

john991

macrumors 68040
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada

Edit: Here are some screenshots

I got the same from Apple canada. I checked from Elk Grove to Ontario it say fedex int priority by noon Thursday or fedex int economy Friday before 5pm...:D

MVallee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
It's gotta be the watch. Haven't ordered anything else and didn't order a band or charger. I used my 10 digit photo number as the reference, and the date between 4/21-4/24. I noticed my phone number was on the invoice under "customer purchase order number" so I figured I would try it.

indecision

macrumors regular
May 2, 2014
It's gotta be the watch. Haven't ordered anything else and didn't order a band or charger. I used my 10 digit photo number as the reference, and the date between 4/21-4/24. I noticed my phone number was on the invoice under "customer purchase order number" so I figured I would try it.

Damn i haven't got an email yet, now I'm kinda doubting if ill get it by friday.

But iv been preparing for shipment since like Monday, and its on my support profile.

MVallee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Damn i haven't got an email yet, now I'm kinda doubting if ill get it by friday.

But iv been preparing for shipment since like Monday, and its on my support profile.

Mine showed up on my support profile when I checked this afternoon and the serial number is the same as the one that came in my invoice.

paulkaliciak

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2015
Toronto, ON
In Toronto, SS with classic black strap, and finally managed to look up my UPS tracking number by reference too. (For Canadian users: I used my 10 digit phone number and postal code, both with NO spaces.)

It only says shipping label created, no idea where the package is starting or scheduled to arrive. It says it is shipping by UPS Express Saver, which according to ups.com is "guaranteed next-day service with morning delivery on weekdays"

Oh, and I know my watch's serial number from the Apple support site. Hell, even if it doesn't show up Friday I feel like I have it already :)

colem1

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
No email for me but entering phone number worked! Label created yesterday. Halifax here

indecision

macrumors regular
May 2, 2014
anyone else preparing for shipping and showing on support profile, but can't find the label with typing in phone number from Canada?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.