Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sean4123

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2009
You've gotta love all of these people taunting that the reservations don't guarantee we'll get our phones on the 24th. Why would EVERY SINGLE Apple Store we've called be wrong about them holding our phones the whole business day? I think the people that ordered through the sites are nervous and jealous that we are going to get our phones hassle free.

I know this because I was worried about my stupid ATT Premier order and I just cancelled it. Why worry about when my phone will come when I can just waltz into my Apple Store and grab it at Noon?

Unoriginator

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2010
You've gotta love all of these people taunting that the reservations don't guarantee we'll get our phones on the 24th. Why would EVERY SINGLE Apple Store we've called be wrong about them holding our phones the whole business day? I think the people that ordered through the sites are nervous and jealous that we are going to get our phones hassle free.

I know this because I was worried about my stupid ATT Premier order and I just cancelled it. Why worry about when my phone will come when I can just waltz into my Apple Store and grab it at Noon?

Because the print on the email and on Apple's website says it is a first come, first served deal. Plus retail store employees are known to be wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.