Just to try and make everyone feel jealous ^_^

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by eva01, Oct 6, 2005.

1. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

I am going to the Red Sox game tomorrow afternoon (4PM EST) and i have box seats right past the third base. SO hopefully i can get hit by a Kevin Millar foul ball ;)

I am so so so so happy right now, I went to game 4 of the ALCS last year so hopefully i can bring back the magic.

Just remember that any time i have ever gone to a red sox playoff game they won the World Series ^_^.

I got the tickets off of stubhub.com i pick them up at 2PM tomorrow, oh i am so happy, words can not describe how happy i am.

Maybe this will get my Creativity going

2. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

not jealous... wouldn't want to see the end of their season in person... ;) hehe

3. eva01 thread starter macrumors 601

eva01

I remember a friend saying that about the last Playoff game i went to, down 3-0 to the Yankees, i think we all remember what happened that year ;)

heheh

4. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Make sure you watch the pitches carefully... hate to hear that you got beaned by a foul ball line-driven into the stands... :eek:

5. eva01 thread starter macrumors 601

eva01

that would be scary indeed, i am bringing my glove with me to protect me

6. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Your glove will only help you to catch the ball... it will do nothing for you if it's sitting in your lap, or if you're not looking when the ball comes.

Not trying to scare you or anything... sounds like you got GREAT seats. But where you'll be sitting is where a LOT of foul balls go.

7. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

I am a lifelong resident of NYC, but will be wishing Boston and other teams well this post season. I do not care for the Yankees, nor team owner King George. Besides, when a championship is won in this city, it really creates havoc around where my office is. Have a great time at the game and tell us about it afterwards.

8. jiv3turkey748 macrumors 6502a

jiv3turkey748

i had box seays at the braves game tonight it was sweet

smoltz is the man

9. Bern macrumors 68000

Bern

You're going to the footwear department tomorrow and hoping some guy will fart near you?? :eek:

10. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Ah darn, I thought this thread was going to be about each of us trying to make every other member jealous somehow. :(

11. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

:D

I'm not feeling jealousy so much as sympathy. LOL. Yes. I hate baseball and what corporate greed has done to bastardize my favorite childhood sport.

12. Spaceman Spiff macrumors regular

Only way you'll make me jealous is if you have Canucks tickets. All sold out. ALL. Only way I can get them is through the pet store my mom is an Elite Member of, which bizarrely has a reserved lower bowl section for their members. $90 a ticket. But, most games are sold out for that too.

So I guess I'll have to get surround sound, a huge TV, air conditioning, and some chairs that resemble the ones in the stadium. Who could tell the difference?

13. eva01 thread starter macrumors 601

eva01

Go to an away game, I will be going to a few Bruins games this year

14. gammamonk macrumors 6502a

gammamonk

15. eva01 thread starter macrumors 601

eva01

and just because this thread is about Baseball i will add this to the reply of the post in the quote

I like grapes.

Makes about as much sense as "i don't like hockey."