Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eva01

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
I am going to the Red Sox game tomorrow afternoon (4PM EST) and i have box seats right past the third base. SO hopefully i can get hit by a Kevin Millar foul ball ;)

I am so so so so happy right now, I went to game 4 of the ALCS last year so hopefully i can bring back the magic.

Just remember that any time i have ever gone to a red sox playoff game they won the World Series ^_^.

I got the tickets off of stubhub.com i pick them up at 2PM tomorrow, oh i am so happy, words can not describe how happy i am.

Maybe this will get my Creativity going

eva01

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
gwuMACaddict said:
not jealous... wouldn't want to see the end of their season in person... ;) hehe

I remember a friend saying that about the last Playoff game i went to, down 3-0 to the Yankees, i think we all remember what happened that year ;)

heheh

eva01

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
clayj said:
Make sure you watch the pitches carefully... hate to hear that you got beaned by a foul ball line-driven into the stands... :eek:

that would be scary indeed, i am bringing my glove with me to protect me

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
eva01 said:
that would be scary indeed, i am bringing my glove with me to protect me
Your glove will only help you to catch the ball... it will do nothing for you if it's sitting in your lap, or if you're not looking when the ball comes.

Not trying to scare you or anything... sounds like you got GREAT seats. But where you'll be sitting is where a LOT of foul balls go.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
eva01 said:
I remember a friend saying that about the last Playoff game i went to, down 3-0 to the Yankees, i think we all remember what happened that year ;)

I am a lifelong resident of NYC, but will be wishing Boston and other teams well this post season. I do not care for the Yankees, nor team owner King George. Besides, when a championship is won in this city, it really creates havoc around where my office is. Have a great time at the game and tell us about it afterwards.

Bern

macrumors 68000
Nov 10, 2004
Australia
eva01 said:
I am going to the Red Sox game tomorrow afternoon (4PM EST) and i have box seats right past the third base. SO hopefully i can get hit by a Kevin Millar foul ball ;)....

You're going to the footwear department tomorrow and hoping some guy will fart near you?? :eek:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Bern said:
You're going to the footwear department tomorrow and hoping some guy will fart near you?? :eek:
:D

I'm not feeling jealousy so much as sympathy. LOL. Yes. I hate baseball and what corporate greed has done to bastardize my favorite childhood sport.

Spaceman Spiff

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2003
Only way you'll make me jealous is if you have Canucks tickets. All sold out. ALL. Only way I can get them is through the pet store my mom is an Elite Member of, which bizarrely has a reserved lower bowl section for their members. $90 a ticket. But, most games are sold out for that too.

So I guess I'll have to get surround sound, a huge TV, air conditioning, and some chairs that resemble the ones in the stadium. Who could tell the difference?

eva01

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
Xcat said:
Only way you'll make me jealous is if you have Canucks tickets. All sold out. ALL. Only way I can get them is through the pet store my mom is an Elite Member of, which bizarrely has a reserved lower bowl section for their members. $90 a ticket. But, most games are sold out for that too.

So I guess I'll have to get surround sound, a huge TV, air conditioning, and some chairs that resemble the ones in the stadium. Who could tell the difference?

Go to an away game, I will be going to a few Bruins games this year

eva01

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
gammamonk said:
I don't like hockey.

and just because this thread is about Baseball i will add this to the reply of the post in the quote

I like grapes.

Makes about as much sense as "i don't like hockey."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.