Keira Knightley on the Daily Show

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wordmunger, Nov 11, 2005.

1. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

Anyone see Keira on the Daily Show a couple nights back? Here's the link.

She looked great, except for the enormous hair -- what was she thinking? Didn't make a complete fool of herself, although she's clearly completely unaware of world events.

2. Agent Smith macrumors 6502

That's the only part of the Daily Show I don't like...interviews with pop stars. There are interviews with film and other sorts of celebrities that are done well, but I always cringe when the flavour of the day stars are interviewed.

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Even though she was wearing what looked to be 4" heels, she's taller than I expected. How tall is she?

Quick search found she was 5'-7", so the heels made her 5'-11", not that tall - it must be that Jon Stewart's really short :D

D

4. wordmunger thread starter macrumors 603

wordmunger

I don't know, but the other thing to remember is that John Stewart is much shorter than he looks.

5. wowser macrumors 6502a

wowser

6. Qoxiivi macrumors regular

Qoxiivi

At just 20 or so, I think you can maybe excuse her for not knowing too much about world events, but the other guy...

"Why is everyone angry at us?"

It's because your country's so democratic and its citizens are so free...

7. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Godamn she's gorgeous. If I could get her and Natalie Portman, and Uma Thurman, all in a bed. Oh man. Oh man. SOMEBODY GET A FREEKING MOP!

8. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

yea she is fine....wish i was in Grand Bahama when they was filming...sneaking on sets in that sort of stuff;)

Bless

9. Silencio macrumors 68020

Silencio

Yeah, I hope my girlfriend doesn't clue in to why that particular episode of The Daily Show is set to remain saved on the Tivo. :p

Yeah, Jon Stewart's interviews with celebs are usually pretty vapid. I thought he might have more interesting questions for Maggie Gyllenhal, who caught heat for some of her comments about 9/11, but noooooo...

OTOH, he is a great interviewer of politicians, serious analysts, and pundits. It was just priceless watching him totally shut down that neocon pleb, William Kristol. He even got Bill O'Reilly to **** for a while, too! :D