Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KevKaos

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2006
Baltimore, Maryland USA
I was in a CompUSA recently and saw a keyboard that appeared to have a video editing "jog" control knob built in. I didn't have time to look at it in more detail, and I can't find it on the CompUSA website or anywhere else for that matter. That CompUSA is sorta out of my way, so I haven't been back to look for it again. Anyone seen a keyboard such as this? A link would be great.

sturigdson

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2006
Can't be sure this is exactly what you're looking for, but I found an EZ Keyboard with edit keycaps and the jogwheel built in. This what you're on the hunt for?

EZ Keyboard

As a note: I have a color coded EZ FCP keyboard, which I love, and an external jog, which is pretty great. I'd be interested in this product.

KevKaos

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2006
Baltimore, Maryland USA
sturigdson said:
Can't be sure this is exactly what you're looking for, but I found an EZ Keyboard with edit keycaps and the jogwheel built in. This what you're on the hunt for?

EZ Keyboard

As a note: I have a color coded EZ FCP keyboard, which I love, and an external jog, which is pretty great. I'd be interested in this product.

That is not the one I saw, but yes, it is VERY similar. Pretty pricey though isn't it? Might be a bit much for someone like me doing the vacation movies. :D :D :D Thanks for posting the link, I am still going to read up on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.