Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yellow99Stang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
North Jersey
Hey eveyone, i have been haunting the board here for like a year and never posted until the other day as an unregistered guest, anyway...
I managed to get an old Power PC 9200/132 to use to configure appletalk while pursuing my CCNA, and i actually started to love the damn thing, but had to sell it because i had to pay for car insurance and it brought me a premium on ebay. It was great and now as i pursue my MCSE(the corporate world loves NT, go figure!), the more i am beginning to hate windows, but you all know that story well enough. SO i decided to buy a Power Mac but am currently deciding whether or not to wait for the new powermac or jst buy one 800FP now, or wait for the G5. But thats not the question.
What i want to know is, will i be able to make my new Mac work with my Networked LaserJet 4, my old astra scanner, my other old Canon Inkjet (whatever it is)??? And will i be able to hook up the mac to the Harman Kardon Receiver i have to play music throught eh surround sound??

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Nov 22, 2001
UK
Please dont mention CCNA!!! Dont want to swear but its a paint in the behind!! Good qualification, but hard to get it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.