Leopard Question - Frontrow

Discussion in 'macOS' started by swiftaw, Mar 16, 2007.

1. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

Am I right in thinking that Frontrow is part of Leopard, meaning that it will now be available on all macs?

If so, does anyone know of any options to allow use of a remote for macs that don't come with one. In other words, are there any external IR sensors that one can add so you can use a remote?

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

3. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

I wonder if we will see an updated version with Leopard?

4. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

I kinda remember Steve mentioning "Front Row 2.0" at I *think* WWDC. Not sure though. About the IR sensor, you can buy this remote and use the sensor that it comes with. For that though, you will have to use RemoteBuddy.

5. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Yes, he did say there would be Front Row 2.0, along with the final version of bootcamp.

6. SBik2 macrumors 6502a

SBik2

i wonder if the icons for Front row 2.0 will be close to the :apple: TV icons:confused: i really wish apple would include icon sets for front row. ( i have mine set to the"realistic" set i found on google.
    Also i hope we will be able to access our iPods over front row because i would like that feature

7. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i'm sure we will, and i'm hoping it will look a lot like :apple: tv's interface.