Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tobster3

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2010
South Korea
Sandydlc,

Which case did you end up with? From your original post you were originally looking for a case similar to the Apple Case. From what I can gather from the thread, you ordered one from Etsy? Is it still available?

I looked up the link below but couldn't see anything similar to the Apple Case.

http://www.zsxiaozhi.com/

Thanks for a great thread.:)

sandydlc

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2010
I am still using the case I bought at Etsy, but it is also available at Feltu.com. It's a polycarbonate case with a pu "leather" outer shell. I really like it and haven't been tempted to move to another case. The leather feels real and my husband ended up liking it and getting the same case. It offers good protection and a better typing angle.

So, now that I'm happy with my case, I've been experimenting with bags. That's going to have to be another thread!!! :)

Sandy

bobob

macrumors 68040
Jan 11, 2008
I haven't noticed any new and interesting iPad cases in quite a while, but the Joby GorillaMobile Ori seems to take a different approach.

Here's the company's website and a YouTube video showing it in action.

Ori-sous_chef.jpg
Ori-back-1.jpg

MacDaddy08

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2008
Can we get ipad 2 case links added to the first post on this thread and then get it stickied on the forum?

I think this definitely deserves a sticky, especially if iPad 2 cases are added.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.