Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Reclaim3r

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2009
PA
Actually, after using the iFrogz Luxe for a couple days, I've decided that I'm not much of a fan of it. At first, everything was okay, except for the fact it didn't click in. But today I kind of broke it because of the cheap material it was made of. The bottom slider piece that goes into the top bent and is now very difficult to get it in. Oh well, I only spent 14$ on it.

I just spent another 28$ on a Speck Candyshell... so a total of 42$ for an iPhone case =/ oh well...

I'll give an update when I receive and use my Candyshell

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
I like how the ifrogz looks from the front but then i hate that back clip thing.

Guys i have something nice for ya :) hehehehe

Get 50% off everything using this code: devcamp50 @ speck! :) have fun!
get those candies!

Reclaim3r

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2009
PA
I like how the ifrogz looks from the front but then i hate that back clip thing.

Guys i have something nice for ya :) hehehehe

Get 50% off everything using this code: devcamp50 @ speck! :) have fun!
get those candies!

That's pretty sweet.

At first I was going to be real pissed, because I JUST bought one off ebay for 28... But luckily, Speck charges an absurd 10+$ for shipping, so it ends up being about the same... still though, that coupon code is freaking sweet... any idea how long its going to last?

feelthefire

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2006
My current favorite case is actually from a manufacturer I found on eBay, and I'm working on branding his product and bringing it to my store because I liked my samples so much.

Beyond that, though, I like the Speck Candyshell quite a bit.

ajohnson253

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
Ever since the release if the 3G, and the 3GS i've only used incase sliders. I've had the matte black/white/ and the current, metallic gold I've had for the past 5 months migrating from the 3G to the 3GS. Feels a little looser on the 3gs.

V4705

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
my top five:
1-3. candyshells (effing love them :D).
4. slider
5. contour flick

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.