Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Picapau21

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2015
I love it but I paid too much for it. And it feels kind of heavy on my small wrist. I'm just not into paying premium for durability that I won't need, given that the longevity of the materials is greater than the longevity of the technology.
[doublepost=1473277618][/doublepost]
I suppose I could just swim with Watch 1 and if it fails, upgrade to watch 2. If it doesn't fail, I saved myself some money.

Do you already have an AW1? I'm thinking the same way. If my AW1 breaks then I'll get an AW2 otherwise its not really worth me upgrading just to get GPS for the few times a year I go for a run rather than to the gym.
[doublepost=1473321499][/doublepost]
**** Apple Watch. **** Apple Watch Bands. iPhone 7, the best iPhone Apple has ever created. Hasn't every new iPhone been the best iPhone ever? The next iPhone will blow the new best iPhone away. And so it goes. And lost in all the hype and ridiculous music is that fact that Apple, once upon a time, used to make computers. Anyone remember that? I don't think that Apple or Tim Cook do. I don't think they care. Apple's soul has grown as small as it's net worth has grown large. This is awful to watch. When my Apple Care expires on my iMac a year from December, I'm going to look around, rather than simply buy another iMac. The landscape is really moving. I hate saying that.

I gave up waiting and bought the M7 Macbook earlier this year. It basically out performs my old MBP 15 2010. But if I needed the power of a current MBP then I would be really P@#$ed at Apple! The line up re-fresh is coming but they're making everybody wait...and wait...and wait!!

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Do you already have an AW1? I'm thinking the same way. If my AW1 breaks then I'll get an AW2 otherwise its not really worth me upgrading just to get GPS for the few times a year I go for a run rather than to the gym.
[doublepost=1473321499][/doublepost]

I gave up waiting and bought the M7 Macbook earlier this year. It basically out performs my old MBP 15 2010. But if I needed the power of a current MBP then I would be really P@#$ed at Apple! The line up re-fresh is coming but they're making everybody wait...and wait...and wait!!
I have an Apple Watch 1, Stainless Steel. I had a gold sport that got dropped and trampled at my kid's ballgame, but still looked pretty good. I gave that to my daughter recently when I got a free Gear S2 watch from AT&T. I am just going to stay as I am, but might think about getting an Apple Watch 2 Sport version next summer for use in the pool. I don't really want to wreck my first one, precisely because it is my first one.

I have honestly never been more reluctant to spend any more money with Apple but I won't rant now. Have not had my morning coffee yet.

\-V-/

Suspended
May 3, 2012
She's actually cute. I'm sure she's just doing it to make a brand for herself. She's quite a gifted songwriter.
She's openly admitted to being a morbidly depressed and currently suicidal alcoholic and she has a body double in all her music videos singing for her that isn't even her. It's more than just a brand. I don't think anything is wrong with her face either, but she's got some deep issues.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
She's openly admitted to being a morbidly depressed and currently suicidal alcoholic and she has a body double in all her music videos singing for her that isn't even her. It's more than just a brand. I don't think anything is wrong with her face either, but she's got some deep issues.
Oh goodness! That would explain the lyrics to "Chandelier" then. I thought she was crafting a persona like Gaga, an image to hide behind so she could enjoy some privacy and anonymity in her free time. How very sad. I hope she is getting help and has support in her life.

iPadCary

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2012
NEW YORK CITY
Nintendo should now learn to ditch hardware and go to software. don't release the DX it is already a flop.

Could not agree more. Nintendo is insane not to develop for other machines.
They claim exclusivity moves (more profitable> hardware. Really?
WiiU is the only way you can play Nintendo games on a TV.
Nintendo claims doing that makes them the most money.
Well, how'd that work, hmm ...?

No, the way for Nintendo to make insane money is to make games for consoles, iOS & macOS.
Windows & Android should be avoided, as 95% of it will be pirated.
And it's NX, not DX, by the way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.