Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

512ke

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2003
Apple is expected to announce this morning that it will begin selling decorative posters and banners. The first two will be the "X" and "7" designs. Priced at $99.

TimeSquareDesi

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2013
I'm totes New Yorkian
why can't you run OSX on it? There are several people running OSX on 6-core "windows" machines.

Also, you spent $6k on a windows machine...? You can almost buy a retina macbook pro with that kinda cheddar :p:p:p

I bought a i7 - 6 core PC with 64GB Ram and SSD... but I can not enjoy it because it can not run OSX :(

Biggest mistake of my life, I am so sorry Apple! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME A MAC PRO AND I WILL TOSS THIS $6000 WINDOWS **** MACHINE OUT THE WINDOW AND DANCE ON IT'S GRAVE!

:apple: ,I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU AGAIN!

pheeew.. feel better for coming clean.

street.cory

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2009
Does anyone know if you will be able to watch the Keynote on a Windows PC if you have Safari?

Well, if you look at the Apple Live Streaming page you'll see the requirements and find that only Apple products that meet a certain criteria will be able to live stream the event. However, you can try to spoof the website by using the User-Agent Switcher for Chrome. It's a plugin in the chrome web store. Good luck.

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
You guys are getting all excited and all. When/if it doesn't meet your expectations, you'll all be ranting at Apple for not providing it even if they do. Calm down.

Nah, it doesn't mean we have high expectations! It's the element of surprise (either that be good or bad) that powers the excitement ;)

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Oct 13, 2008
Cook.

Attachments

• BMaTITTCcAANnid.jpeg
    BMaTITTCcAANnid.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 155

HannKett

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2012
Europe
why can't you run OSX on it? There are several people running OSX on 6-core "windows" machines.

Also, you spent $6k on a windows machine...? You can almost buy a retina macbook pro with that kinda cheddar :p:p:p

I have a rMBP and a mac mini and a imac too :)

Needed a "powerstation" for 3D so I bought the titan (GFX) for 1K and some additonal components.. but I screwed up, it is just standing there unused.

Now I will consolidate all to a Mac Pro + rMBP if they give me the love I deserve in less than one hour :D

skaertus

macrumors 601
Feb 23, 2009
Brazil
I expect the following:

• iOS 7

• OS X 10.9

• rMBP update

• iRadio

• Assembled in the US Mac Pro

I expect iOS 7, OS X 10.9, iRadio, MBA update and AirPort update. But I hope the rMBP gets an update as well! As for the others (cMBP, Mac Pro, Mac Mini), I sympathize with those who want an update as well, and they would be a nice addition to the line-up.

44 minutes to go!!!

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
Well, if you look at the Apple Live Streaming page you'll see the requirements and find that only Apple products that meet a certain criteria will be able to live stream the event. However, you can try to spoof the website by using the User-Agent Switcher for Chrome. It's a plugin in the chrome web store. Good luck.
Thanks for the tip. I did that thing.

allistera

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Only expect iOS/OSX to showen off, and perhaps Macbooks/Mac Pro. Not expecting any ios devices to be updated as they usually get their own event. It is the WWDC after all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.