Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

monderick

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2010
love that the Background Transparency is back so i can use consolidation mode, but now the damn grey line is back above the hidden slider.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Hey everyone...what's the best way to get my Twitter feed in LI and the NC?

Putting "Twitter" in the Notifications does nothing, and using the "Twitter Widget" I'm only getting 12 items.

kmichalec

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2010
Interesting bug in the latest Beta relating to hiding the lock slider.

I'm in Widget + Notification view. I have Hide Slider set to ON. When viewing the Widget Page, I have 10 calendar events showing. When I wake the phone, I see my 10 calendar events and the slider is present momentarily as the Show Slider On Wake is set to ON as well. If I go to Notification tab quickly, I see my notifications, and it looks good, until the Slider auto hides after a few seconds. When it does, the slider seems to slide down and disappear at the bottom, but calendar bleeds through up top In the exact width the slider was at the bottom. See the attached screenshot.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Attachments

• IMG_3794.png
    IMG_3794.png
    618.7 KB · Views: 82

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2013
Every now and then I'll notice the weather widget on my lockscreen, NC, and on homescreen (via dashboard x) with no data showing and "retrieving", it still has trouble getting data when going into the actual weather app.. A respring will usually get the weather back in the lock screen and NC, and then eventually to all of them..

never had this issue before until I recently updated bitesms, lockinfo5, and zephyr.. I'm assuming the lockinfo update did something

Have you got that fastblurrednc from Ryan's repo? It may be a coincidence but I did a restore to get myself up to 6.1.2 and its been working without issue throughout today, noticed I didn't install that tweak so installed it and guess what happened on restoring, yep, the broken weather issue right away.

Clearing the notification doesn't clear the badge icon? It's quite a hassle to have to clear it from LI then the app itself too.

Any way to disable being able to clear the notifications for email as I use unread mails as my todo list of sorts and don't want to be unsetting the unread flags on those.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
New updates adds a pull to refresh but how does LI access your Twitter feed? Do you need the official Twitter app? I use Tweetbot.

LS417

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2009
Have you got that fastblurrednc from Ryan's repo? It may be a coincidence but I did a restore to get myself up to 6.1.2 and its been working without issue throughout today, noticed I didn't install that tweak so installed it and guess what happened on restoring, yep, the broken weather issue right away.

Clearing the notification doesn't clear the badge icon? It's quite a hassle to have to clear it from LI then the app itself too.

Any way to disable being able to clear the notifications for email as I use unread mails as my todo list of sorts and don't want to be unsetting the unread flags on those.

Hmm, I do have that tweak.. interesting. I'm gonna check that out, thanks!

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2013
Anyone getting no contact pictures as I'm not seeing them in consolidated view and also when i get a text, the name of the sender is just the first 2 characters?!

----------

Hmm, I do have that tweak.. interesting. I'm gonna check that out, thanks!

I've just gotten the error without fast blur installed, damnit weird problem!!

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Anyone getting no contact pictures as I'm not seeing them in consolidated view and also when i get a text, the name of the sender is just the first 2 characters?!

I'm not getting contact pictures in consolidated view either. I haven't had the problem of the name of the sender getting truncated.

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2013
Odd, contact pics are showing up, all I did was enable mail contact pics in copic (even though its technically not a mail) but sender name is still being truncated though.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Im having weird issues with activator and the lockinfo NC. It will pull down fine and the after i use activator to assign a few options the NC stops pulling down. I reset the settings in activator to the default settings and the NC pull down works again.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Has a anyone ran across settings in lockinfo that would solve this issue for me.

I want to remove/disable the song info right below clock on the Lockscreen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 96

bmark

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2013
How do I block pandora album pic from showing up on my lock screen? I just want the song info. Also what settings do I need to set so it just leaves the alerts on my lock screen and doesn't light up my phone?

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
How do I block pandora album pic from showing up on my lock screen? I just want the song info. Also what settings do I need to set so it just leaves the alerts on my lock screen and doesn't light up my phone?

I think you have to go to each app and turn off the wake device option.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361647330.441946.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361647330.441946.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 55

serky

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2009
Is there any way turn Lockinfo off? I do not want to uninstall it or turn each individual notification off. I tried choosing "nothing" for the layout on the lock screen but I still get everything on the lock screen, same as notifications + widgets even after a respring. I like Lockinfo a lot, just want it off to try other gps themed lock screens out.

Thanks

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati

Took me a while to find it, I'm on a mission to get the LS the way I want. I used that springtomize settining to remove the album artwork. I use Jukebox to get the music controls and current playing album in the lock info LS .

Now I just need to remove the song info from showing up right below the clock.

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Has a anyone ran across settings in lockinfo that would solve this issue for me.

I want to remove/disable the song info right below clock on the Lockscreen.

I haven't used Forecast in a while but isn't there an option for it (in the Weather Widget) to show song title or something along those lines?

big-ted

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2013
UK
Is there any way turn Lockinfo off? I do not want to uninstall it or turn each individual notification off. I tried choosing "nothing" for the layout on the lock screen but I still get everything on the lock screen, same as notifications + widgets even after a respring. I like Lockinfo a lot, just want it off to try other gps themed lock screens out.

Thanks

Have you tried turning it off in mobilesubstrate?

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2013

Thanks

Why not just uninstall it? The preferences files for it don't get removed when you uninstall it so when you want LI back after you're done testing, it will be as it was.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.