Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

germanknee

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2002
I take back my comment about your retardation. This one was actually funny. The Newton photo was gay.

Abominog

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 31, 2002
Hell A., California
Originally posted by germanknee
I take back my comment about your retardation. This one was actually funny. The Newton photo was gay.

So, if *you* don't like a joke, then I'm retarded, but when *you* like it, then I'm not.... erm, okay. You sound like a real winner, there, dude.

JoeG4

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2002
Okay, I got a good commercial for this one.

Michael Dell comes on stage: "Hello everyone, I'd like to show you our reason that we're at this innovation expo tonight."

"I'd like to introduce the new Dell CommodiON 8100. With it, you can surf the internet, and use our G4 burning Intel CelerON 8100 processor, which runs at an amazing 1.1ghz."

The commercial comes up on screen:

"Dude, don't you wish you could use your computer more places?"
"For only $599 plus shipping and handling, you can get this awesome CommodiON 8100! With an Intel CelerON 8100, and all kinds of cool games."

"thanks steven" -That stupid woman says.

"DUde, you're getting a dell!"

GigaWire

macrumors 6502
Dec 25, 2001
Hey I got a great slogan!!!

"Especially designed for posting sh|tty threads!!!!"

Abominog

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 31, 2002
Hell A., California
Originally posted by JoeG4
Okay, I got a good commercial for this one.

"I'd like to introduce the new Dell CommodiON 8100. With it, you can surf the internet, and use our G4 burning Intel CelerON 8100 processor, which runs at an amazing 1.1ghz."

"Commodion 8100"- LOL

"Dude, don't you wish you could use your computer more places?"
"For only $599 plus shipping and handling, you can get this awesome CommodiON 8100! With an Intel CelerON 8100, and all kinds of cool games."

"thanks steven" -That stupid woman says.

I would start a fan club for that "mom"- she's effin' sexy.

"DUde, you're getting a dell!"

CUT TO: the curly- headed little dweeb son who looks at "steve" all starry- eyed in the commercial (hmm...*KOFF* CLOSET HOMO *KOFF*) grunting and pinching a loaf on the new family Commodion 8100. FADE TO BLACK

me hate windows

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2002
that is gay

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D :D :p :hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:eek: :) :cool: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.