1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Looking for a C reference (cheatsheet)

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by prophet621, Oct 9, 2005.

1. macrumors member

I'm in the process of learning C and was wondering if there were any small reference sheets available to print out. I know there are books on this but while I'm still very early into the learning process many of these books are overkill though I will undoubtedly pick up on eventually.

I'm just looking for something with the keywords, signed/unsigned variables, conversion characters (%*) and reminder about things like the '&' with basic description...etc. Basically anything helpful to a beginner. I have several post-it tabs all over my book with these but it's a hassle to flip through and keep finding them. It would be much more convenient if they were on a few sheets I could print out and reference until they are fully committed to memory.

2. Moderator

Mitthrawnuruodo

Staff Member

3. Moderator

robbieduncan

Staff Member

Perhaps something like this. It's 2 pages instead of one, but it's free to print...

Edit to add: it's one of a whole set covering lots of languages...

4. Moderator

Mitthrawnuruodo

Staff Member

Thanks! Nice site... :)

5. macrumors member

Thanks for the replies. That book is definately something I will get in the hopefully near future. That link to the pdf looks perfect. I just need something to remind me of things.

Thank you again.