Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

runplaysleeprun

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2004
Chicago, IL
I totally had one of those books with those guys in it as a little kid. I just experienced a complete flashback. Good fun.

Edit: Mr. Men! Ah, more flashbacks. My sister used to called me Mr. Greedy. Nice choice.

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
Thomas was the shiz. But I was actually into a book series called "Hank the Cowdog" it was pretty good stuff.

I had a little crush on Thomas when I was little. But all the stuff was so expensive! Who can afford all those millions of books! And all the little train sets and accessories! :(

hank.GIF

runplaysleeprun

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2004
Chicago, IL
I'm only 21 and I had Mr. Men books, and Postman Pat ones. And I think some transformer knock-offs. And something with a tiger on the cover. Damn blurred child-hood memories.

angelneo

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2004
afk
I usually switch off the avatars, so most of the time the jokes are lost on me... although I think normal members like me are not supposed to know the jokes.

Markleshark

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2006
Carlisle, Up Norf!
I usually switch off the avatars, so most of the time the jokes are lost on me... although I think normal members like me are not supposed to know the jokes.

Not true. See, these are for normal members to work out, and most of the time the themed Avatars aint just a joke, but for an occasion or event happening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.