Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

El indio

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2009
Hey heys I have tried jailbreaking my Iphone 3G, and have lost all my photos and contacts. I then tried to do a restore and still not contacts and photos. I sync my phone often and when I did a restore it had only 2 points their. One from last year. Is there anyway to get them back?

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Hey heys I have tried jailbreaking my Iphone 3G, and have lost all my photos and contacts. I then tried to do a restore and still not contacts and photos. I sync my phone often and when I did a restore it had only 2 points their. One from last year. Is there anyway to get them back?

A restore does not restore photos and contacts. You need to use iTunes to get those back by syncing from your computer.

El indio

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2009
I have sync my phone but it doesnt put my photos back. It says no photos.

El indio

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2009
some I do but not all. But More concern with the lost contacts anyother way to get them back?

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
some I do but not all. But More concern with the lost contacts anyother way to get them back?

Sorry, but you should have synced them to something on your computer. I used Outlook. If you didn't do that, you're probably SOL, unless someone knows something I don't for you to get them. In the future, make sure you sync to some software.

El indio

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2009
Damn. we'll thanks for you help anyway. Hey another thing with the jailbreak when MMS is offered by AT&T how are we gonna go about it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.