Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dex22

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2003
Round Rock, TX
Or...

You could sell the unwanted items on eBay, recover two times your investment, and still keep half the stuff as "backups" or "spares"...

-hh

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2001
NJ Highlands, Earth
dex22 said:
You could sell the unwanted items on eBay, recover two times your investment, and still keep half the stuff as "backups" or "spares"...

Unlikely, but if you consider your free time worth nothing, "Perhaps".

The thing is that you're never going to get 100% of MSRP. For example, a $99 copy of Keynote typically closes on eBay for $45...that's 50% of MSRP. Personally, if I can pay 10% more and get something from the OEM instead of via eBay, I'll usually pay the extra, as the potentially avoided hassles are worth it to me; YMMV.

FWIW, I already have too many "spares" of certain things - - anyone want a pair of 8500 AV's? ..or 4-5 ADB keyboards? Its worth less than its cost of shipping, but I still can't bear to throw it out, like a....mere...PC.

-hh

IndoSean

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2004
Apple Store SF Lucky Grab Bag up for grabs

Anyone looking for a SF Store Grab bag? It's posted on ebay

Act fast it ends Apr-28-04 22:47:12 PDT.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I agree that it is historical. It would have more meaning to me if I was actually there and won the bag. Plan on saving my money for a Rev. B G5. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.