Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daydayvol

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2012
Stay away. Picked it up at best buy. Really liked the look and feel. One day of use was enough. The digital crown was hit or miss but the big Ptolemy was the polycarbonate already cracked. Will be taking it back.

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
Stay away. Picked it up at best buy. Really liked the look and feel. One day of use was enough. The digital crown was hit or miss but the big Ptolemy was the polycarbonate already cracked. Will be taking it back.

The cracked case is bad.

Now the crown and switch issue I believe are from not tighting the bolts completely. I had a similar issue and tighting the bolts did the trick for me!

daydayvol

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2012
The cracked case is bad.

Now the crown and switch issue I believe are from not tighting the bolts completely. I had a similar issue and tighting the bolts did the trick for me!

I did tighten them up and it became hit or miss. Best buy took it back with no problems. Really loved the look but couldn't pay 70 bucks for something that broke in less than a day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.