Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kaltsasa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
Kellogg IA
I know on when idisk was free there was a ton of free music on there that you could use for like video productions.

I was wondering if that is still offered on the idisk, I am looking to buy .mac but only if i can still get that music off of it, does anyone know if it is still avalable on there?

kaltsasa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
Kellogg IA
I belive the music was from FreePlay or something like that, I 'ma poor collage student and I really dont need all the other featurs of .mac but for 49 bucks i can either go buy 1 royalty free music cd or if i disk still offeres the 2100 royalty free songs i can get .mac and have alll the others stuff that goes with it.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Re: .mac music

Originally posted by kaltsasa
I know on when idisk was free there was a ton of free music on there that you could use for like video productions.

I was wondering if that is still offered on the idisk, I am looking to buy .mac but only if i can still get that music off of it, does anyone know if it is still avalable on there?

Yep,

iDisk > Software > Extras > Freeplay music

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.