Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bakey

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2003
O Donny Boy
Backtothemac said:
He got into an arguement with his wife, and she took it upon herself to take some sort of blunt object and beat the MacBook Pro.

I'm intrigued [to say the least] as to what the basis of the argument was!?!

I'm edging on it being that he didn't empty the bin from the previous evening like she asked him to... or, he forgot to buy her that extra large bar of chocolate and he knows damn well that she needs it what with her being premenstrual and all!?!?! :D :p

iPhil

macrumors 68040
Bakey said:
I'm intrigued [to say the least] as to what the basis of the argument was!?!

I'm edging on it being that he didn't empty the bin from the previous evening like she asked him to... or, he forgot to buy her that extra large bar of chocolate and he knows damn well that she needs it what with her being premenstrual and all!?!?! :D :p

Are you asking to slapped by a woman ??:eek: :eek:

if you are then go ahead,i ain't taking blame for the slap/knee to the groin ;)

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
wow. sorry if she is a relative but that is rather psycho, she needs to get a grip on herself. that is jaw-droppingly ridiculous. poor laptop. :( (and poor husband. i hope he wears metal underwear at night, should he leave the toilet seat up or something and anger her)

Linkjeniero

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2005
Plymouthbreezer said:
If he had ruined the brand new, $2,100 machine, I think I would have cried for many, many days. :(

I wouldn't have. Instead, I would have gone online (maybe at a friend's computer) and ordered the most expensive Mac with his credit card. (Not that that's ever gonna happen, because my dad wouldn't ever do that... But if something like that happened, I wouldn't hesitate, I'd order the thing the same day).

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
Well, the very sad thing is that she still hasn't appologized, or said anything about it.

She really is nice, and stable. She just had a moment I gues..

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Backtothemac said:
Well, the very sad thing is that she still hasn't appologized, or said anything about it.

She really is nice, and stable. She just had a moment I gues..

i dunno, i think the word "stable" and that incident shouldn't be used in the same... short story. :eek: crickey that is one hell of a "moment".

and here i thought I had a mental meltdown by throwing all the glassware off my table in chemistry class. :p :eek:

jadekitty24

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2005
The poor section of Connecticut
Wonder what made her snap like that? I hope she is doing ok. And your partner, for that matter. I'm not going to be judgemental and say "kill her" because I don't know the circumstances. Even though I know how it feels to have my expensive belongings become a casualty of someone elses temper. Even the best of us can be prone to losing our grip once in a while.

MacEffects

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2005
Darkspear
Sorry to hear about that... Do you by chance have the Q key, and bottom plastics you might be willing to sell, mine had an accident. I would be willing to offer a very fair price or trade I am desperate I don't want to have a new keyboard :( please let me know.

Acehigh

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2006
Backtothemac said:
Hey, thanks for having my back there buddy. I can post better pictures if anyone wants them.

Hey I want better pictures to use as my background for my macbook pro...

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Acehigh said:
Hey I want better pictures to use as my background for my macbook pro...

trying to intimidate and traumatize your macbook pro, are you? like: "you better be good to me, or else!" type of thing? :p

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
MacEffects said:
Sorry to hear about that... Do you by chance have the Q key, and bottom plastics you might be willing to sell, mine had an accident. I would be willing to offer a very fair price or trade I am desperate I don't want to have a new keyboard :( please let me know.

Send me a PM with an offer, and we will talk aoub it.

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
wow, that was one of the worst PWND vids I have ever seen.

the kid who took the time to put lime green "OWNED" can cut my DV anytime.

lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.