Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rodstermac

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2006
on here. I am trying to find it. I was in the How Many are waiting for Merom thread, the Help me I am ordering today thread and somewhere else. Of course it is a rumor but the "25th" is a date they are mentioning as a possible debut of something with merom chips - if I can find it again.

yojitani

macrumors 68000
Apr 28, 2005
An octopus's garden
hmmm... my macbook has an estimated ship date of the 25th. Ordered in the wee hours of Sept 14, everything else has shipped -printer, 2 refurb iPod shuffles (for $49 with accessories, what great gifts!), and one black 'video' iPod (all the way from Shanghai). .. I wonder if I can attach any significant meaning to 25.:rolleyes:

Paulhammer

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2006
yojitani said:
hmmm... my macbook has an estimated ship date of the 25th. Ordered in the wee hours of Sept 14, everything else has shipped -printer, 2 refurb iPod shuffles (for $49 with accessories, what great gifts!), and one black 'video' iPod (all the way from Shanghai). .. I wonder if I can attach any significant meaning to 25.:rolleyes:
My ship date was changed to the 26th the other day, but then randomly was shipped yesterday. I don't think it means anything.

FFTT

macrumors 68030
Apr 17, 2004
A Stoned Throw From Ground Zero
My order for a stock MacBook 2.0 was confirmed paid on the 11th of September
Expected shipping date WAS the 20th, with expected delivery date of the 27th.

It just left China yesterday an made it to Ancorage Alaska earlier this evening.

Now it's scheduled for delivery on the 20th.

Butters

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2006
UK
Rodstermac said:
on here. I am trying to find it. I was in the How Many are waiting for Merom thread, the Help me I am ordering today thread and somewhere else. Of course it is a rumor but the "25th" is a date they are mentioning as a possible debut of something with merom chips - if I can find it again.

My macbook apparently isn't shipping until 26th according to my order status so if there is an update on the 25th then :D cool! I hope I get it.
But if there isn't then no biggie, I still get my macbook :)

yojitani

macrumors 68000
Apr 28, 2005
An octopus's garden
Paulhammer said:
My ship date was changed to the 26th the other day, but then randomly was shipped yesterday. I don't think it means anything.

I know. I'm not attaching any significance to the date, hence the ':rolleyes: '. It would be totally cool if it arrived with a C2D inside, but it's in no way something I anticipate or even hope for. I'm just glad that it appears to be being built now, meaning that there is less chance of me getting one of the many MB bugs going around.

FFTT

macrumors 68030
Apr 17, 2004
If you want the latest updates, however so small, then ordering by phone or online
is the best way to go.

I agree, these are late Rev "A" with quite a few favorable tweaks.

I know it's factory direct when it's shipping out of China.

FFTT

macrumors 68030
Apr 17, 2004
Have you received all your confirmation e-mails from Apple?

I know they won't confirm and process your order until the payment clears.

I would call Apple Customer Relations.

They may even give you a nice little gift for your trouble.

4 weeks is a long time even for a BTO.

gym class zero

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2006
Florida
Ordered a white macbook on September 15 (only upgraded the hard drive to 80GB). Used 2-day shipping. Shipped on September 21, received on September 25.

ecstatic.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
gym class zero said:
Ordered a white macbook on September 15 (only upgraded the hard drive to 80GB). Used 2-day shipping. Shipped on September 21, received on September 25.

ecstatic.
You licky £)$£@!$^!!!!!! I ordered a BMB on the 3rd September and it still hasn't shipped!! Apple havent got any refurbs ATM but i imagine i must be quite high on the list for one as the wait has been over 3 weeks.

yojitani

macrumors 68000
Apr 28, 2005
An octopus's garden
gym class zero said:

ecstatic.

You could have saved yourself a bit of money and taken the free shipping. I placed my order, with the free shipping option, Sept. 14, the MB shipped Sept 21 and just arrived today (but I haven't seen it yet) - Sept 25:D .

Impulse29

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2004
I ordered a Macbook on Sept. 20, and the estimated time to ship was Sept. 29, and then the normal 8-12 days for shipping. However, it shipped on Sept. 23, and is supposed to come in tomorrow (Sept 27th)! I'm quite satisfied.

Butters

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2006
UK
Impulse29 said:
I ordered a Macbook on Sept. 20, and the estimated time to ship was Sept. 29, and then the normal 8-12 days for shipping. However, it shipped on Sept. 23, and is supposed to come in tomorrow (Sept 27th)! I'm quite satisfied.

Mine shipped on the 23rd too. I hope it comes tomorrow but my order status is saying "Estimated Delivered By Oct 4, 2006"

Out of interest, are you in the UK?

jawong

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2006
Vancouver,Canda
After 3wks of mine not showing up and numerous calls to Apple and Sameday, they finally put in a replacement order. I also got upgraded to the 8GB nano from a 4GB no charge plus expedited shipping. It says it shipped yesterday so hopefully I will see it by the end of the week or early next. I'll believe it when I see it and the shipper confirms that they haven't lost it for the second time.

Reno404

macrumors member
May 19, 2006
Brussels, Yurop
Alright fella's, I'm back in this thread. After I received my macbook a couple of months ago, it had a lot of problems, sent it back, got it fixed, then it exploded inside, then got it replaced. Now I called the guy at apple care, he said the replacement MacBook just left the factory, in the Netherlands. It'll be with me soon, he says. I got a TNT number for you, he says. When checking:

03 okt 2006 22:56 Suzhou Shipped From Originating Depot
03 okt 2006 11:00 Suzhou Consignment Received At Transit Point

Either there's a Suzhou in the Netherlands, or that guy's full of it! :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.