Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ahearys

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2021
I have my mbp since September. I have an issue where there is this quiet crackling in speakers. It's not very noticeable in loud environment, but it for sure is noticeable in silent environment. Since I had this issue I tried downgrading to Catalina, reinstalling Big Sur but nothing helped. It always started after one day again. My mbp was in authorised apple service where they changed speakers and reinstalled my system, but that didn't help as well. I also noticed that when I run windows through bootcamp, the issue disappears. The guy in the service told me that I have beta version of firmware, but I don't know if this has anything to do with that. I also ran apple diagnostics and there seems to be no issue with hardware. I feel like I've tried everything, but nothing helps. Does anyone know what can I do with this issue?

GumaRodak

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2015
There is already one big tread regarding it, maybe you will find answer there.

• Love
Reactions: ahearys

ahearys

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2021
I read some of the replies in that thread, but nothing really worked for me.

GumaRodak

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2015
well i understood the tread in that way, that there is no solution right now for the affected ones...if the case is the same like these guys there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.