Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Josias said:
Do all Demi-gods know 604+ rankings, or is it Old Skool members from pre 2003 that have been told. If number 1., you could find out for $25:p j/k:D

The first rule of being in Demi Club is that you do not talk about Demi Club. :cool:

Josias

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2006
~Shard~ said:
The first rule of being in Demi Club is that you do not talk about Demi Club. :cool:

awwwww....:mad: :D

Well, I'm not intending to pay $25 to find out...;)

Anyways, I noticed, sometimes all the Demi-Gods/Contributors have a pancake in their sigs at the same time...

I took the liberty of asking Mitthrawnuruodo if this was something discussed in the "Contributors only" forum. He didn't tell me, but I figure y'all are laying plans in this forum to take over the world!:eek: :D

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Josias said:
I figure y'all are laying plans in this forum to take over the world!:eek: :D
We would never do such a thing. At least as far as you know. ;)

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Josias said:
awwwww....:mad: :D

Well, I'm not intending to pay $25 to find out...;)

Anyways, I noticed, sometimes all the Demi-Gods/Contributors have a pancake in their sigs at the same time...

I took the liberty of asking Mitthrawnuruodo if this was something discussed in the "Contributors only" forum. He didn't tell me, but I figure y'all are laying plans in this forum to take over the world!:eek: :D

No way. Not possible. Never. How could you think such a thing! Blasphemy.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Josias said:
Do all Demi-gods know 604+ rankings, or is it Old Skool members from pre 2003 that have been told.

I wouldn't rely on the knowledge of any of the demi gods. From what I've heard, their 'special section' of the site corrupts their brain (yes, that's singular). I could be wrong though. 'Tis all a rumour, of course...

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
mad jew said:
I wouldn't rely on the knowledge of any of the demi gods. From what I've heard, their 'special section' of the site corrupts their brain (yes, that's singular). I could be wrong though. 'Tis all a rumour, of course...

You're just jealous because we don't allow jews or Australians in the club.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
That weighed in your favor but you're a crab. A bottom feeder. :D

Josias

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2006
rdowns said:
You're just jealous because we don't allow jews or Australians in the club.

Quote from mad jews signature:
Some things are better mad... For the record, I'm not Jewish, just mad.

Well, if you're not planning to take over the world, what are you doing then...:confused: :D

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
OutThere said:
Well you shouldn't be posting on a diet of only 239 Calories/day. You should be eating...

You're out by a factor of 1000, 1 kJ is 239 calories. 1 MJ is 238 846 cal :) (or 239 kcal if you prefer).

Josias

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2006
mad jew said:
You calling me fat jew now?

LOL!!:p :D

Well, I got the problem solved.

Ransk above 604 have been created, and few members have exclusively been informed about them. They won't tell us, so well wait for mad jew to find out.:D

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
KC9AIC said:
1 kcal = 1 Calorie = 1000 calories, though it's not quite official. See the Wikipedia article.

Wow, who comes up with this rubbish? I can't think of *any* other unit that gets capitalised to indicate "kiloness" :eek:

I guess I shouldn't nitpick in the first place :)

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Nermal said:
Wow, who comes up with this rubbish? I can't think of *any* other unit that gets capitalised to indicate "kiloness" :eek:

I guess I shouldn't nitpick in the first place :)

Crazy people. I think it's to protect people from fright. People (in the U.S.) have a serious phobia of 'Calories'...and it's easier on their stress levels to see "5000 Calories" than "5,000,000 calories" on boxes of Diet Extra-Lean Deepfried Sugar-Added Lard Hunks™. :D

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Josias said:
LOL!!:p :D

Well, I got the problem solved.

Ransk above 604 have been created, and few members have exclusively been informed about them. They won't tell us, so well wait for mad jew to find out.:D

Yep, just wait for mad jew to reach those ranks to find out what they are- it won't take long for it to happen. ;) :D

OutThere said:
Crazy people. I think it's to protect people from fright. People (in the U.S.) have a serious phobia of 'Calories'...and it's easier on their stress levels to see "5000 Calories" than "5,000,000 calories" on boxes of Diet Extra-Lean Deepfried Sugar-Added Lard Hunks™. :D

Yes, we do. :eek: ;)

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
Kernow said:
knox (who, if I remember correctly was also temporarily a god at one point)
Knox, according to the forum leaders page, is an administrator, although his user title definitely say moderator. interesting...

Josias

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2006
Well looky here, what me's found:
I went to my profile, and looked under: "Find all thread started by Josias". There I saw this old thread, and thought: "Let's see how many posts mad jew has, 24 days after I started this thread". I looked at his profile, and saw around 16.500 posts.:eek: More than 1000 posts in 24 days, is pretty impressive. 41.6 posts a day. I went to "last" in the list of his posts, and saw a "Top 50 posters" thread by Doctor Q.

Now, if you look at the list, mad jew is surprisingly, at least to me, not #1. He is/was on July 5th 2006# 3, but he is a mere 234 posts from #2, so only 5-6 days, and he'll be #2 poster, which currently is wdlove. I post this in this thread, since Mr. Anderson has exceeded 20.000 posts, he will, if thinking logically, have reached the rank above 604. Now, since he both is a Demi-God and a moderator, I find it hard to see his "posting status", and since wdlove is also a Contributor, his/her status is also invisible, though we can be pretty darn sure he/she is also a 604, like mad jew. I just thought, that though mad jew will reach 20.000 pretty fast, Mr. Anderson is currently what I believe is G3 status. Please Mr. Anderson, if you know, tell us!:D

As you can see by looking at the profiles, wdlove's last activity was on June 10th, 2006, which is 1 months and 19 days ago, I don't know if he/she is having a break, doesn't go online that often or simply stopped posting here, but anyhoo, mad jew and Mr. Anderson were both active today, which means they both will continue their posting rampage until reached Yonah status...:p

mad jew's profile.

Mr. Anderson's profile.

wdlove's profile.

Top 50 posters thread by Doctor Q.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
yeah all of that has been discussed in the top 50 posters thread really.

wdlove hasn't posted in ages. which is a shame, i miss him.

Madjew is on a Rampage yes.
Mr. A has slowed down a lot.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
I'm working far too much at the moment so it might take a little longer for us to find out what's beyond 604. Sorry. :eek:

Unless, of course, someone else steps up to the plate...

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
mad jew said:
I'm working far too much at the moment so it might take a little longer for us to find out what's beyond 604. Sorry. :eek:

Unless, of course, someone else steps up to the plate...

Well, I am back from vacation now, however I think it will take even me quite a while to reach your level of posting my friend... ;) :cool:

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Hope you had a nice time, ~Shard~! I'm sure you're well-rested and ready to get back into full-blown posting mode :p

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
mad jew said:
*** notes that mj has posted over 470 times since this post, less than two weeks ago ***

*** ponders what his post rate would be if he had a lot of free time ***

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.